Click to Skip Ad
Closing in...
Posted Tue, July 9, 2013 8:28am EDT

Jackie

Posted at 2:48 AM on April 29, 2017

Why are the other two girls not talking with Michel. Its like they just abandoned her like her mom did.sorry but i see the two girl together haveing fun laughing and Michel is not there.please girls reach out to her show her you haven’t forgotten her.

Paulette Stoltz

Posted at 9:39 PM on March 19, 2017

Michelle, I hope you are doing great and living life to the fullest. After again watching the movie and having seen you on Dr. Phil, I am inspired by your incredible courage. You are an amazing woman who many people love and care about. You are in my prayers dear sweet girl…

chikara coffey

Posted at 9:45 AM on August 28, 2015

Hi im chikara. I remember when i seen u guys on the tv n it broke my heart. Nobody should go through that. I watched the movie. It was like i felt everything of what you girls went through. But im glad yall are safe n free. It gave me hope because at this moment in time im depressed n feel like im a prisoner in my own mind n im glad ive seen the movie. I learned that i can be anything i want tto be in life n im thank ful

Belinda

Posted at 7:13 AM on May 4, 2015

I just want to way my heart goes out to these strong willed women god bless michelle knight Amanda berry and Gina dejesus

Brittany Marvel

Posted at 5:40 PM on May 6, 2014

Why in the hell would some of these photos be included? Isn’t there an option to NOT include all of the stream?

Derry

Posted at 7:02 PM on August 2, 2013

How and why did it take you all 10 years to escape??????

Marlene

Posted at 12:55 AM on July 21, 2014

Have you seen the size of these girls in comparison to the monster? After been bullied, threatened and brain-washed for so long I’m surprised they still had hope of getting away. May God bless, heal and comfort these girls and restore to them the years that they’ve lost. My deepest sympathies to the monster’s family, may God be with them too.

Carrie

Posted at 2:27 AM on May 3, 2015

CHAINS ON THEIR LEGS, WAIST, NECK…any other stupid questions???

Jamaal Williams

Posted at 10:21 PM on August 15, 2015

What a ignorant question. Why are you even alive ? Go read a book or something. Trolling this issue is sad and for that he’ll awaits you .

Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus & Michelle Knight In New Video — Pics