Posted Mon, October 28, 2013 8:11pm EDT 19,486 Article Views

Chris Brown Leaving Court After Alleged Assault In Washington D.C. — Pics

Brezzy Whitener

Posted at 8:13 PM on March 27, 2014

I feel he need go home on huge Chris Brown fan I would still like him it team Brezzy or u deal with his fans I love Chris Brown.

abigale

Posted at 11:30 AM on March 24, 2014

in my heart i know that chris is innocent in my opinion

Candy

Posted at 1:31 PM on March 17, 2014

I still feel like there is a side where he is that innocent!!! He is a good person, that’s my opinion!!

lKIM

Posted at 5:11 PM on February 26, 2014

Everyone have their opinions about other people lives as for me, Love comes from the HEART. If this two love each other they should not listen to anyone, it is their life to live. FORGIVENESS IS GOOD.

Alexis

Posted at 5:12 PM on January 11, 2014

we will be with u Chris the whole entire way peace

kwantrice

Posted at 7:02 PM on February 15, 2014

Child Please dey need to lock Chris away

Emmanuel Allieu

Posted at 3:54 PM on January 2, 2014

Leave our chris alone he not a troubler but a role model and inspiration to many lives!so leave our entertainer to continue with His carrier.

busari oluwagift

Posted at 7:09 AM on December 29, 2013

i love chris brown

ann barb

Posted at 9:43 PM on December 14, 2013

CHRIS WILL BE FINE! WERE WITH YOU CHRIS YOUR REAL FANS!

Mandy

Posted at 8:37 AM on November 26, 2013

he looks horrible, he really needs to clean up his act and grow up while at it

Vanessa

Posted at 7:11 PM on November 20, 2013

What he did to his mother was horrible.

JC

Posted at 4:58 AM on November 19, 2013

Look at you your face now Chris you became horrible you are very bountiful but now or my god

JC

Posted at 4:51 AM on November 19, 2013

Come on Chris I love you but this is getting too much all the people have to see that you have changed think about your mother I would like if you can respond me on this MSG. Chris you doesn’t think this time Drake is luffing you about all this stupid thinks that you are doing. Please STOP THE Drugs

HANMER

Posted at 1:17 AM on October 30, 2013

I THINK KARRUECHE TRAN WILL REALIZE THAT BROWN IS STRINGING HER ALONG AND SHE WILL BLOW UP HIS SPOT. TRAN WILL DO MORE HARM TO HIM, THEN ANY COURT EVER COULD. I SAW SOMETHING THAT SAID BROWN HAS ALSO PUT HIS HANDS ON TRAN. HE KEEPS HER CLOSE TO KEEP HER FROM LEAKING THE TRUTH. WHEN HE GETS CLEAN AND DECIDES TO MOVE ON, ALL WILL BE EXPOSED AND BY THEN HE WILL SAY, HE IS RECOVERED SINCE GOING TO REHAB. ONCE SOMEONE PUTS HOS HANDS ON A PERSON LIKE THAT, BELIEVE IT DOESN’T TAKE MUCH TO SNAP.