From flashing teens and TMI songwriters to super sexy actors and out of control stars, these are the five celebs who went overboard this week!
It all began with 17-year-old Taylor Momsen flashing a NYC audience and ended with Charlie Sheen causing thousands of dollars of damage to a swank hotel room while on a coke binge — this week has been all about the shameless celebrity! From Lea Michele‘s unapologetic attitude about her racy GQ shoot to Taylor Swift‘s clear ability, and desire, to overshare about all her relationships, here’s a look at the week’s biggest offenders!
Shameless Celebs of the Week:
- Taylor Momsen : The 17-year-old actress and singer managed to reach the height of her oversexed behavior when she flashed an entire audience while performing at Don Hill’s in New York City. Her response? She told an LA audience on Oct. 26 to not film her while she performed! If you don’t want naked photo of yourself on the internet Taylor, don’t get naked in public!
- Charlie Sheen : Where to even begin? He was drunk, coked out, naked and out of control when found in his trashed suite at the Plaza Hotel. There was thousands of dollars of damage and one very scared, and very naked, escort in the bathroom. This, we all know, is just a repeat of the same behaviors he has shown for the past twenty years. He will, after all, be heading back to set on his million dollars plus an episode comedy Two and a Half Men. Consequences are not in Charlie’s vocabulary! He even told a reporter about the incident, “Oh my man, I’m fine. The story is totally overblown and overplayed as far as the reality of the scenario.”
- Taylor Swift : She may seem shy and sweet, but this 20-year-old singer / songwriter is not afraid to lash out at the men in her life! In her latest album Speak Now she goes after everyone from John Mayer and Taylor Lautner to Kanye West and Joe Jonas. She claims she doesn’t feel bad however — if these men didn’t want to be written about they wouldn’t be mean to her she rationalizes! “I’ve always lived by the theory that if a guy doesn’t want me to write a bad song about him, he won’t do bad things,” she told US Weekly.
- Mel Gibson : Sure he threatened to murder ex Oksana Grigorieva as well as throwing out racist remarks to most every minority one could think of, but he still doesn’t understand why he lost his role in the Hangover 2 — in fact he is angry! He’s invincible he thinks.
- Lea Michele : She filmed yet another super sexy and racy spread, this time for the November issue of GQ alongside costar Dianna Agron. Dianna apologized after an uproar over their hypersexualization of school girls while Lea, as usual, remained completely mum.
Who do you think was this week’s most shameless celeb?