Tell us which celebrity soiree YOU think deserves the title of Best Wedding of 2010!
This year has been full of beautiful celebrities taking the leap and tying the knot in a lavish, star-studded fashion. Every girl dreams of her big day and loves to draw ideas from the starlets who have it all! 2010 has been a year full of Vera Wang, champagne wishes, exotic getaways, and celebrity guest lists with the hottest names in Hollywood. In honor of Nicole Richie’s upcoming nuptials, we’re taking a look back on all the gorgeous gowns, blushing brides, and biggest bling of 2010! Tell us who YOU think had the best wedding of 2010!
Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher
- Carrie looked radiant in a Monique Lhuillier gown at a beautiful ceremony held at the Ritz-Carlton Reynolds Plantation resort in Georgia.
Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie
- Hilary looked every inch gorgeous in a Vera Wang gown at an intimate ceremony held at a private residence in Santa Barbara, Calif.
Chelsea Clinton and Marc Mezvinsky
- Chelsea looked like American royalty in a stunning Vera Wang dress at her wedding held at the Astor Courts in Rhinebeck, NY.
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green
- Megan Fox wore a white Armani Privé gown with a 16-foot train and enjoyed a small beach ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort in Hawaii.
Katy Perry and Russell Brand
- Katy Perry was a blushing bride in an Elie Saab Haute Couture gown at an exotic destination wedding in India.
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer
- Hollywood’s hottest vampires had a playful ceremony in Malibu, Calif. Anna wore a Marilyn Monroe style gown and blinged out with an immense 50 carat diamond necklace by esteemed jewelry designer Neil Lane.
Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy
- The then pregnant reality TV star was glowing in an Amsale dress at a small ceremony held at the Four Seasons Hotel in New York City.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom
- This genetically blessed couple had a super secret wedding in Los Angeles and it is rumored that Miranda had four Collette Dinnigan vintage gown shipped from Australia to choose from for her ceremony.
Emily Blunt and John Krasinski
- The British beauty wore Marchesa Bridal custom cream chiffon sweetheart gown at her star-studded ceremony in Como, Italy.
Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz
- Alicia looked like a Goddess in a grecian style Vera Wang gown at a beautiful ceremony in Corsica, France.
VOTE! Tell us who YOU think had the best celebrity wedding of 2010?