Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lopez and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie all have double the cuteness with twins!
When it comes to celebrity babies, twins are twice the fun! Jennifer Lopez, Sarah Jessica Parker and Sean “Diddy” Combs all have double doses of cute at home. Being a celebrity baby is even more fun when you have a buddy to experience all that being a child of a star has to offer — paparazzi chases, your first magazine cover, Tweeting with Dad, or going to the set with Mom! But who is the cutest celebrity baby duo? Check out our list of cutest celebrity twins!
1. Emme and Max Anthony were born February 22, 2008 to an ecstatic J.Lo and Marc Anthony. Does little Emme take after her divalicious mom? “Oh my God, does she play with the makeup!” Jennifer says.
2. Eden and Savannah Mahoney: These fraternal twin cuties were born to Desperate Housewives star Marcia Cross and hubby Tom Mahoney on February 20, 2007. Marcia told People what it was like being pregnant with twins at the age of 44: “I wake up feeling like me and then I step on the ground and I’m like, ‘Whose body is that walking to the bathroom?’”
3. Hazel and Phinnaeus Moder: Julia Roberts’ 5-year-old twins were the first children for the A-list actress and her husband Danny Moder. “This is so psycho it’s fantastic,” she told David Letterman of parenting two babies at once.
4. Marion and Tabitha Broderick: Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick fought rumors of a breakup around the time when they announced their twin girls were born via a surrogate on June 22, 2009 in Ohio.
5. Knox and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt: These 2-year olds are the youngest of the six Jolie-Pitt children. “Knox and Viv are classic boy and girl,” Angelina Jolie told Vanity Fair. “She’s really female. And he’s really a little dude.”
6. Cara and Mady Gosselin: The first kids born to Jon and Kate Gosselin recently turned 10! Their too-cute twins’ banter on Jon & Kate Plus 8 made them serious contenders for Hollywood’s cutest twins. Cara often tries to advise her twin sis; in one episode Cara said, “You are going to mess up your hair,” to which Mady answered, “I don’t care.”
7. Dolly and Charlie O’Connell: Charlie Tamara Tulip and Dolly Rebecca Rose are the first children born to Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O’Connell. Although their twins are cute as can be, Jerry admits he likes a little QT with just his wife. “We throw the kids at their grandparents and then we’ll take off for a couple of hours and go out to dinner. Sounds pretty tame, but when you have kids, you can’t fly off to Bora Bora for a weekend. Even a quiet dinner at Chili’s away from the kids is a relief,” he says.
8. D’Lila Star and Jessie James Combs: Diddy’s 3-year-old twins can reportedly be quite a handful! The rapper’s daughters with ex Kim Porter may have looked cute and sweet when they posed in L’Uomo Vogue in nothing but bow ties, but the music mogul reveals that often it’s these two who run the show. “They’re talking a lot more and they’re very demanding,” Diddy said.
9. Thomas Boone and Zoe Grace Quaid: Dennis Quaid’s twins with wife Kimberly Buffington were a hot topic of conversation early on: they nearly died when they were accidentally given a potentially lethal dose of Heparin while in the hospital. Luckily they survived and will turn 3 in November!
10.Valentino and Matteo Martin: Ricky Martin’s twin boys were born via a surrogate in August 2008. The singer tells People, “I’m so happy! Everything they do, from smiling to crying, feels like a blessing. Being a father feels amazing. This has been the most spiritual moment in my life.”