Posted Thu, December 9, 2010 3:29pm EDT

a fan

Posted at 8:01 AM on December 14, 2010

I have someting to say to Chelsea Handler about what she said about Angelina Jolie. Chelsea Handler, you’re a foul mouthed woman. I wonder if Jennifer Aniston pay you to do all of these? Why are you doing this suddenly when Angelina’s movie is out? You are the most unsincere celebrity I’ve ever seen. You’re insincere and most foul mouthed celebrity I’ve ever seen. Angelina is a sincere and good person than any person you know. Don’t ever say bad things about her and hurt her ever again. I won’t tolerate that.

maria

Posted at 6:57 PM on December 10, 2010

Well chealsea can f off!

siggie blue

Posted at 4:23 PM on December 10, 2010

Jen is beautiful, she is not ugly as others put it she’s got the body to kill while Jolie has got no body all veins all over her body is that what others call beauty. Jolie’s beauty stops right at the neck. We need to respect Jen more she was the rightfully wedded wife of Brad Pitt he took him all the way to the alter they both said “yes I do”. Now mistresses are coming out here protecting Jolie and yet she is the homewrecker, she isn’t better than you who gives a dollar to the poor the difference is she has more money than we have but that doesn’t make her a better person.

uchy

Posted at 11:40 AM on December 13, 2010

I totally agree with you siggie Blue. Her legs are frightening she looks like a scarescrow

siggie blue

Posted at 4:16 PM on December 10, 2010

I dont think Chelsea did anything on behalf of Jen, Chelsea is Chelsea she is a comedian this is just part of her job to make money, let us leave Jen out of it. What’s actually wrong with what Chelsea said? It’s the truth. Does it make it right to sleep with a married man because you are a free will ambassdour, it’s just the same like a born a gain christain sleeping a round and pretending to serve God, I can also do the same to save my image. Honestly Jolie is a homewrecker not only once but twice she even slept with her mother’s lover. She is not a saint and has not changed in any way am sure she regrets what she did but there’s no turning back it’s too late, Jen will always be in the middle of Brad and Angelina no woman wants to live in that situation it’s hard on Jolie as well. A snake is always a snake.

lean

Posted at 9:47 AM on December 10, 2010

Look at that pic of Jen, chelsey and Angie…I mean really…Angie is in a class of her own, flawless, I do not blame Brad…that gal has what we call Charisma and shocking beauty, don’t blame you all loosers for hating her..She’s hot!!…I love her with her weaknesses, becoz of how she carries herself and what She has done for the world, American sweetheart “LEFT” Chelsey is 35 but She looks like 40 something like Jen.

Jen , Chelsea and all ya’ll Angie haters…GET A LIFE!! Brad and Jen are the only ones who knows what went down…

daisy

Posted at 8:32 PM on December 9, 2010

Christmas is coming !! Still alone this year??? Come to

:) _________ Bla c kw h it eF li rts. C” 0- M _________ :)

which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opport unities for you to meet the attractive sin-gles and treat you like a king or Queen. Come to find the special one for the special new year !!!!!