So many female celebrities are obsessed with Robert Pattinson — but hands off, ladies — he belongs to Kristen!
Only someone without a pulse would think Robert Pattinson wasn’t utterly delectable (yes we see the irony here, given that he plays a vampire on the big screen), so it isn’t hard to see why Hollywood’s hottest starlets are all clamoring for a piece of R-Patz!
Kristen Stewart, you should probably start staking your claim (and admitting Rob, 24, is your BF)…um, yesterday.
Just who has a thing for our favorite Twilight vampire? Check out the list below at HollywoodLife.com!
2) Bryce Dallas Howard. Rob’s new Eclipse co-star (who took over for Rachelle Lefevre as vampire Victoria) told the Vanity Fair, “I had seen Twilight innumerable times. After I saw it for the fourth time, one of my best guy friends, for my birthday, made me Post-it notes with [Rob’s] face that said ‘Live Dangerously’, because I was so obsessed. My husband actually said to me, ‘Do I need to be worried about this?’”
3) Jennifer Love Hewitt. “I’d pass out [if I met him],” she told MTV News. “I can’t talk about it, ‘cause I’d pass out. It’s because he’s Edward. Listen, Edward can fly you through the forest. He’s like Aladdin with vampire teeth — there’s magic-carpet rides. He can sing. He can watch you sleep. He plays music. He sniffs your neck. I mean, please!”
4) Megan Fox. “I would eat Rob Pattinson so that I could steal some of that pretty. I just wanna be pretty like he’s pretty. I want that James Dean, that sexy-ass hair,” she said at Comic Con in 2009.
5) Paris Hilton. “I just saw Twilight last night for the first time, and I have to say that I think Robert is a beautiful man and am an amazing actor. He’s fabulous!” she told E! Online.
6) Dakota Fanning. Oh YEAH – even Kristen’s BFF Dakota (who’s also Rob’s New Moon co-star) digs Rob! She giggled to MTV, “He is very, very cute.”
7) Miley Cyrus. Even though Ms. Hannah Montana dissed Twilight, and everyone in it, she changed her mind after meeting Rob at the Teen Choice Awards. “Gave a hug to Rob Pattinson today,” she tweeted, writing, “Ok girls, I get it now. So cute.”
— Laura Schreffler