Want to look as hip as your favorite celebrities this fall? Check out the hottest trends you need to know about right now!
So, you want to look at gorgeous as your favorite celebrities this coming season? I’ve got you covered: from ombre hair color to vampy red lips, here what you need to look glam and gorgeous this forthcoming season…
1) Textured/wavy hair – Super flat, pin-straight hair is dead and in its place are waves and texture in every style from an updo to ponytails, like the one Dianna Agron recently sported. Recreate the look with a great texturizer like Frederic Fekkai Wave Creating Spray.
2) Ombre hair color – Stars like Rachel Bilson are refusing to choose between blonde and brunette and are choosing an ombre effect, with dark roots that grow lighter toward the ends. Keep your colored hair in excellent condition with Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment.
3) Luminous skin with simple makeup – Flawless skin that seems lit from within (as seen on the gorgeous Molly Sims) is an alternative to heavy makeup. Get the look with Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15.
4) Vampy red lips – Lips are a big note this season, with stars like Taylor Swift rocking the signature look of the season: a come-hither scarlet red. Get the look with your own perfect red, like Givenchy Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick in Absolutely Irresistable Red.
7) Heavy black eyeliner – Defined eye makeup is really popular and can be seen on virtually every celeb walking the red carpet like Demi Lovato. Be sure to use a waterproof version like Benefit BADGal Waterproof Liner.
8) Blue and purple nail shades – Seen on stars like January Jones on the Emmys red carpet, variations of these two colors will be the hottest things on everyone’s fingertips. Check out celebrity manicurist Deborah Lippmann’s Dark Side of the Moon (a deep plum hue.)
Now that you’re armed with the best beauty trends, go forth and get shopping. After all, you want to look your best in case your own personal paparazzi show up and start snapping photos of YOU!
— Kristin Booker