Candice Crawford and Tony Romo are officially engaged, but who is the 24-year-old beauty behind the killer ring? We have the deetz!
Even Jessica Simpson has met her match in Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo‘s new fiance, Candice Crawford. The 24-year-old Texas native is gorgeous, talented and about to be married to one of the hottest pro-football players in the country — talk about the perfect life!
Here’s what you need to know about Ms. Candice Crawford:
- She’s a former American beauty queen: She won the crown as Miss Missouri USA in 2008 and later placed in the Top 10 in the national competition
- She’s long and lean! According to IMDB, Candice is 5’8″, which is a whopping five inches taller than Jessica Simpson, who is 5’3″
- She went to the University of Missouri
- She’s Gossip Girl actor Chase Crawford‘s little sis
- She’s dated Tony since summer 2009
- On March 16, 2007 Candice was arrested for underage drinking…oops!
- She’s a reporter on KDAF, the CW Dallas-Fort Worth Affiliate and will host the Dallas Cowboys’ weekend sports show, Special Edition.
Tony allegedly dumped Jessica to date Candice…they started dating immediately after J. Simps got the boot! Candice and Tony got engaged on her 24th birthday and she announced the exciting news on the news Dec. 16. Do YOU think Candice is a good match for Tony?