Posted Mon, July 16, 2012 2:31pm EDT

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Posted at 6:29 AM on October 14, 2013

In the vote section on “Do you think Kris and Bruce are headed to divorce? It says “yes”, “no” but there’s no option for “who gives a s**t.

linux hosting

Posted at 6:21 PM on August 4, 2013

Asking questions are in fact good thing if you are not understanding anything entirely, except this article provides good understanding yet.|

Posted at 7:19 AM on July 23, 2012

Kris Jenner needs some lessons on how to treat a man she treats Bruce like a piece of dog crap and honestly I dont know how he puts up with her cause I watch the show and sometimes I wanna even snap at her from the tv. I think the only reason he is staying is for his family, his girls, but Kris has lost it especially tonight when she went to go see her ex because she was being a little drama queen and thought this would be the way to not feel guilty. Yup Kris, your real mature atleast talk to Bruce before being a silly immature teen and backstab the one person who sticks with you through everything you put him through .

Posted at 11:34 PM on July 22, 2012

Kris Jenner is so FREAKIN SKANK! Bruce, divorce her arse already!!!!

Posted at 3:30 PM on July 18, 2012

Bruce and Kris,

You both belong together. I would hope both being adults you can work your problems out. Maybe you should go to a marriage councelor. I know I don’t want you kids to split up. I enjoy the show so much it would not be the same and I would quit watching.

Posted at 9:28 PM on July 16, 2012

I think Kris tries too hard to live her life through her kids. I believe that deep down inside she is afraid of getting older and is fantasizing that she can be the new “Kim” with this younger guy who if they do get together will eventually dump her for a girl his age. Bruce is the ultimate catch and has a wonderful reputation as the best athlete in the world. It is amazing how disrespectful she is to him on television. He needs to be with a woman who can love and respect him. He deserves much much better. Kris really needs to act her age and be a good role model for her younger daughters. It’s tragic to see her acting like a fool on TV.

Cyndi Bright

Posted at 6:11 AM on July 23, 2012

With all 4 girls so pretty..Kris should bbe the role model for them. She should show them a Lady,respect and integrity,I feel she has let all of this money and fame is chaaging her into a disrespectful person that doesnt care about anything but money. I feel for Bruce she disrespects him,wanting to change her last name to Kardashian again..she is crazy…money hunger,greed has taken over and I know that the 3 oldest daughters know what is going on, especially Khloe, she is the most respectful oje her and Kourtney, Kourtney is a wonderful mother and Khloe is a wonderful loyal wife, Kris ought to take lessons on how to be a good mom and wife from her children….I have no respect for ehr at all, I don’t think I would want to meet her I would hloe and ourtny, look at poor Kendall and Kiley she has already started on them, whken they should be home talking about boys,having slumber partries,going to the mall with friends,sspending quality time with Bruce and Kris but thaat is not the case.. I don’t know what to say eaccept she is not a very nice person,she is greedy,narcisisitic and not a very good mother and wife. Maybe God can open her eyes befire it is too late, she can’t keep this up without paying the consequences.I think Bruce ought to be very anger because she wouoldnt be a manager for his son but can for all of her girls,that is so wrong, I don’t know why he stays with ehr accept maybe ;money..who knows. Cyndi Bright…Oceanside,California