Posted Thu, February 13, 2014 2:40pm EST 215,776 Article Views

Bruce Jenner’s Plastic Surgery Looks

NatashaJax

Posted at 1:43 AM on December 21, 2014

He looks like Janice Dickinson in that photo with his hair blown out.

Hoydog1

Posted at 10:45 AM on December 19, 2014

The sport he found fame in is not “athletics”, it was Track & Field

Dreamweaver

Posted at 7:17 AM on December 11, 2014

From reading your comments I can’t help but wonder, you guys do know that he is not ”crazy” or trying out a new fad, right? he is beginning his transition from male to female, he is transgender and you might not like it or understand it, but cruel jokes and calling him/her crazy only helps stigmatize and bully one of the most vulnerable segments of society, the transgender population,and that’s no joke, transgender people have one of the highest rates for suicide and depression in the world.

Edward Davis

Posted at 8:43 PM on December 10, 2014

Poor Bruce! This was certain to happen. Just goes to show how traumatic living with those Kardashian bozoes can be. Look out Kanye!

MnM

Posted at 8:49 PM on December 5, 2014

Am I the only one that’s noticed he’s wearing 2 different shoes??? Lol

stephanie

Posted at 10:45 PM on December 4, 2014

what is wrong with that man? he’s acting out like a confused teenager. he was so handsome when he was younger. he should’ve left well enough alone.

Dreamweaver

Posted at 7:09 AM on December 11, 2014

Don’t you think it’s a bit shallow and offensive to speak like that about someone who is starting his/her transition?

Mel

Posted at 10:10 PM on December 4, 2014

He really fckked up his face. Wow. Can’t wait till Kim does this! She’s on her way too! Lol..

Hot Rod

Posted at 10:43 PM on October 28, 2014

I hate his wig.

EMtheRED

Posted at 5:32 AM on September 11, 2014

I think (in his last pictures especially) he looks great! I actually prefer his longer hair over any style that I’ve seen yet: he looks healthy, casual, and more than ready to take care of himself. Whatever his future choices be, I wish him strength and solitude.

cri33

Posted at 9:38 PM on October 17, 2014

His longer hair makes him look like a woman.

Dreamweaver

Posted at 7:06 AM on December 11, 2014

Well, that’s the idea, he is transitioning, from male to female, he is transgender.

Agma Velez

Posted at 11:40 AM on April 29, 2014

I liked him better in 1960

tessie

Posted at 11:46 AM on September 19, 2014

I liked myself in 1960, a lot younger! Bruce is ok, let him live his life the way he wants too. It’s his life to live.

bodil lorenzen

Posted at 4:27 PM on October 9, 2014

jeg kan godt lide Bruce Jenner, og jeg er ked af, at han ikke mere er med i The Cardashians, faktisk ser ikke serien ret meget, nu hvor Bruce ikke er med mere

bodil lorenzen

Posted at 4:37 PM on October 9, 2014

I really do like Bruce Jenner, and I no more watch The Cardashians, because he is not there, I wish Bruce all the happiness he can get