Posted Wed, November 21, 2012 4:00pm EDT

‘Breaking Dawn — Part 2′: The 9 Most Shocking & Romantic Moments

From the hot sex to the epic fight scene, we’re still thinking about all of the thrills in the finale of ‘Twilight’! Check out our gallery of the best moments and tell us about YOUR favorite scenes, HollywoodLifers!

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart lit up the screen in the final installment of Breaking Dawn, and there were so many parts for fans to love. From things that were very familiar (seeing Edward and Bella in love never gets old) to the new (that crazy fight scene!), there were countless standout moments!

Check out all of our favorite scenes and tell us which part YOU thought was the best, HollywoodLifers!

– William Earl

More ‘Breaking Dawn’ news:

1. Peter Facinelli Reveals ‘Breaking Dawn’ Explosive Ending Secrets
  2. ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2′ Wins With $141.3 Million Opening Weekend
  3. Robert Pattinson Wanted To Have Sex With A Walrus In ‘Breaking Dawn’?

twilightdiva

Posted at 5:12 PM on November 23, 2012

Breaking Dawn 2! my favorite out of all the twilight movies by far!! Friday night was Girls night we watched Breaking Dawn 2. The Tuesday I made my hubby take me to watch it again(our anniversary) ha ha. It was even better the second time around. After the first watch I went home and watch all four previous movies! Yes I did! everything fell in to place after watching breaking dawn 2 the second time around also it was fun watching twihearts reaction to the battle lol. Thank you twilight saga for the lovely ride it was absolutely an amazing ending wouldn’t want it ending any other way!! And to the actors and actresses you were born to play your role don’t think anyone could have done it better!!! You guys rock!!!

Twilightfan

Posted at 10:08 AM on November 23, 2012

Breaking Dawn made me cry, and it just didnt stoped. When she showed him her memorise in the end of the movie, I cried even more, because I knew that it was the end.. The movie was amazing! And a got shocked when they started to right.. But it ended well! :) Can’t believe this was the last one.. The director of this movie is the best! I had this strange feeling in many houres after the movie bacause it was so amazing. I still had some shock, and I was sad and happy, and it just felt like my heart should exslode! <3 It was amazing!

Ella

Posted at 5:35 PM on November 22, 2012

Omd the mOvie made me cry like a little baby, is cus I’ve read all these books when I was really young so when I watched this last one, days of my life no way!!!! I can’t believe it was the end! Gosh the fight scene days of my life!! Omd I thought the director had gone crazy!! I couldn’t believe my eyes! it was crazy, I preferred the sex scene in BD1 I mean this one was good too, but the first One was really special!! Ahhh renesme looked sooooo adorable with her parents, and uhhhh Jacob looking at renesme just like reading it in the book freaked me out!! but I liked those other vampires from around the world, gosh their gift were amazing! I loved it!!! Mostly the electric one, that was amazing, and the element vampIre, they were pretty good! Gosh how do I put these in to the right words I mean whether or not ppl hated the movies loved the books but hated the ppl playing the roles, I have to say its a franchise that will always carve a memory in my mind! I fell In love with the books and the story itself! It was a whole new perspective to the world of vampires , that engaged me to the stories in the begining! I thank all the ppl behind twilight, u guys did a great job, well done for finally getting good credits!! And I wish them all the best of luck!!

Twilightfan

Posted at 10:11 AM on November 23, 2012

I could not have said it better! I am completely agree!

Sophia

Posted at 11:37 AM on November 22, 2012

The ending credits and fight scene literally made me cry!

Nneoma G. Agwu Okoro.

Posted at 7:29 AM on November 22, 2012

Wow this movie is awesome.I cann’t wait to watch “Breaking Dawn”.

isabele

Posted at 7:55 PM on November 21, 2012

My Fav. was when Jacob turned into a wolf in front of Charlie. That was the best for me

TRACY123

Posted at 4:11 PM on November 21, 2012

My favorite scene was when Bella lets Edward read her mind and shows him how she fell in love with him.

Cris

Posted at 4:27 PM on November 21, 2012

totally the best, but kind of sad, seeing all that and knowing its the end

catarina