Rob and Kristen have been in shooting ‘Breaking Dawn’ for almost four months now, and this week they will head to Vancouver to finish up the project! Let’s relive a few of the gorgeous couples most romantic moments!
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are going strong — the love birds have officially wrapped filming in Baton Rouge and Brazil for Breaking Dawn! But while the couple was shooting Breaking Dawn‘s highly anticipated honeymoon scenes and huge fight sequence, they have also been displaying their love to the world! In Brazil the couple was filming at a luxurious $5,000 night, waterfront estate, and also enjoyed helicopter rides, dangerous walks through the jungle AND midnight speedboat rides!
Here are Rob and Kristen’s five most romantic moments from the first half of Breaking Dawn filming:
- Rob and Kristen filmed scenes in the middle of a square in Rio de Janeiro and stole kisses from each other! What’s even more adorable is that the “The Girl From Ipanema” was playing in the background too!
- Rob protected Kristen while walking through the dangerous Brazilian jungle en route to their Brazilian estate!
- The couple shot scenes at midnight on a speedboat. Rob took boat lessons in Baton Rouge, La., in order to prepare for this romantic scene, in which Edward takes Bella to the “Isle of Esme.”
- Rob and Kristen took a picturesque helicopter ride to get them to the jungle near their $5,000 a night Brazilian mansion.
- The on-and-off-screen couple stay at the Copacabana Palace Hotel in Rio de Janeiro, and shared romantic moments on their balcony in their downtime.