The stars of Breaking Dawn are popping up all over Baton Rouge and taking advantage of everything fun the city has to offer!
Since arriving in Louisiana the stars of Breaking Dawn haven’t stayed in hiding like most were suspecting — in fact, they are settling in and even having dates out in the city! HollywoodLife.com found out the cast is staying at Baton Rouge’s premiere shopping and living complex, Perkins Rowe. They’ve even been spotted shopping in the Perkins Rowe grocery store, Fresh Market, and hanging out at California Pizza Kitchen.
If you’re Twilight-obsessed, you must check out HollywoodLife.com‘s star guide to Baton Rouge!
- Some of the cast is currently living in the apartments at Perkins Rowe. Click through the gallery to see pics of the fancy digs!
- Ashley Greene, Joe Jonas AND Jackson Rathbone have been seen at Fresh Market, where they took pictures with fans and shopped. Click here for more exclusive details!
- Ashley Greene and boyfriend Joe Jonas were spotted at California Pizza Kitchen with Ashley’s co-star Kellan Lutz and another friend. Click here for exclusive details of the PDA-filled date!
- HollywoodLife.com has learned exclusively that the Breaking Dawn cast rented three black Tahoe SUVs from Enterprise Rent-A-Car in Baton Rouge.
- Ashley and Joe were also spotted shopping at an Urban Outfitters and stopped to snap pics with their adoring fans.
- Nikki Reed stopped to take pics with fans as she was leaving shopping area Perkins Rowe.
- Robert Pattinson was spotted purchasing a bike at Capitol Cyclery. He was later seen riding around the lakes of the Louisiana State University campus!
- Taylor Lautner and Kellen have also been spotted out in public getting their fitness on.
Since the cast is new to Louisiana and discovering new places to hang out when they have time off, we dug around and found top rated spots in Louisiana we think the cast would love!
Maison Lacour French Restaurant – It has a five-star rating on Yelp and considered the best French restaurant in Baton Rouge by locals. Sounds like a perfect place for a romantic dinner for two.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House – This is an awesome steak house perfect for a double date or dinner with family visiting the set!
George’s – A casual bar and restaurant that borders on the divey side. For the super private cast, this sounds like a great place to hang out and stay relatively undetected. George’s slogan even says, “Business is great, people are terrific, life is wonderful.”
Mall of Louisiana – With over 110 stores, this indoor mall reminds us of the Beverly Center in Los Angeles where they can shop for electronic gear at the Apple store, shop for new clothes and finish their mall trip by picking upbooks, movie sand music at Borders, Books and Music!
The Grape – Located in Perkins Rowe, where the cast is rumored to be staying, this quiet wine bar with delicious appetizers and entrees even has a private back patio to keep them secluded and away from prying eyes!
Red Star Bar – We found nothing but rave reviews for this bar that caters to a slightly older crowd. This seems like a chill place where the cast can go to enjoy a drink without being bothered for pictures and autographs all night!
Chelsea’s Cafe – For a late night out with live music and munchies, Chelsea’s cafe gets two thumbs up from the people of Baton Rouge!