Click to Skip Ad
Closing in...
Posted Fri, April 13, 2012 4:28pm EDT

Beulah knight

Posted at 5:31 PM on March 26, 2017

I am praying that they both would forgive one another their faults and honor their marriage vows and hold their family together, because in the end,, Family and Love is all that really matters in this World, Raise their kids to be Godly and respectful to themselves and others, and above all Love .Prayers that God heals this Family.

sue

Posted at 12:11 AM on March 26, 2017

Why?? Angie always goes after men that belong to someone else. I think the only reason they stayed together this long is because of the kids. Love na more like Lust.. I knew after they were married 2 years she would file for divorce. She has a pattern. If you listen to the interviews she did before she filed for divorced and she would be asked about her and brads great relationship and love for each, her comment was always he’s a good father. So where was the great love for each other? It was over a long time ago.

Cindy Ryan

Posted at 10:21 PM on March 2, 2017

From the start of their relationship I though that they had the greatest love story ever. I still think they do. My hope is that they reconcile. It is clear that they still are very much in love. I’m rooting for them.

Suzann Feliz

Posted at 8:58 PM on February 18, 2017

Angelina such wonderful thing’s you do for children and humidity work with other countries god bless you.

Anita Burt

Posted at 8:43 PM on March 2, 2017

Humidity is right!

Donna

Posted at 8:02 PM on January 24, 2017

Dear Brad and Angelina. Just one word for both of you , Karma.

David Orijel

Posted at 7:05 PM on December 28, 2016

Dear. Brad & Angie you both have beautiful photos in the photo book there all awsome keep up the good work staying loyal to each other keep it up you’r both awsome I remember when we shared sherten memorys Brad & Angie and David O. Don’t ever lost trust or hope in each other my friend forever.

Jatinder Singh

Posted at 1:20 AM on January 11, 2017

Dear Brad and Angie stay together ever i pray for you both……God bless you both

Anne

Posted at 12:23 AM on April 26, 2017

Sorry but I never liked Angelina. I started to change my mind when i saw her be a humanitarian. But it looks to me like shes just a spoiled BRAT. Sure she’s a good mom because she’s still a kid herself! Oh grow up already. A lot of people get cancer but don’t leave their husbands or their kids without a father. Marriage is work and she’s not used to it too busy intellectualizing her issues. Just a selfish B. Brad may be suffering now slow to realize what a mistake he’s made but she’ll be the one worse off later. They should both forgive and forget because they did have SOMETHING how stupid can it get? But I think she may have too much lacking in the maturity department a light touch not the depth he has. Opposites attract. So they should try to focus on the positive common ground let her lose the pride and work on the differences. I know it sounds over simplified. He seems like the stubborn type at times and she impatient only God can fix this one. Ah, love is like a deck of cards it starts out with a diamond and two hearts and in the end they’re looking for a club and a spade!

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie — PICS