Posted Sun, January 27, 2013 5:31pm EDT

Beyonce’s Super Bowl Halftime Performance: Sneak Peek — Pics

Beyonce’s Super Bowl halftime performance is just one week away, on Feb. 3, and we can hardly wait! Click through the photos of Beyonce and her dancers rehearsing for the big show, which the singer provided on her Tumblr page and Instagram account!

In a series of black and white photos, we can see that Beyonce is hard at work, practicing for her Super Bowl halftime show in New Orleans! She is a force to be reckoned with.

While we already know that Destiny’s Child will reunite for an onstage performance, we can also say that it appears Beyonce will be performing “Single Ladies.” In one of the photos from B’s Tumblr page, you can see her dancers pointing at their ring fingers, a notable choreographed move from the music video.

Are YOU excited for Beyonce’s halftime performance, HollywoodLifers?

— Chris Rogers

More On Beyonce:

1. Beyonce Sings The National Anthem At 2013 Inauguration — WATCH
  2. Beyonce Sings National Anthem In Glam Gown At The Inauguration
  3. Beyonce’s Inauguration Performance Jewelry — Wears Over $2.5 Million In Emeralds

Betty Gibbs (@BettyGibbs8)

Posted at 8:20 PM on February 3, 2013

upto I looked at the draft for $7234, I did not believe that…my… sister was like really making money part-time on-line.. there dads buddy started doing this for only about 22 months and a short time ago paid the mortgage on there place and purchased a new Infiniti. this is where I went, Fox76.comCHECK IT OUT

Sheri

Posted at 9:28 PM on January 27, 2013

I was excited for her Super Bowl performance but with the scandal she created over the lip syncing I am now wondering if I’m listening to her album. Big mistake!!!

Jan

Posted at 8:56 PM on January 27, 2013

I would be wary of going to hear her sing anywhere. I wouldn’t know if I was getting the real thing or not. Waste of money.

BeyBabe

Posted at 6:59 PM on January 27, 2013

She’s gonna rock the stage 2 feb!!! Best of luck BeyKING Love you xooxooo !! :D

MaxineMEL

Posted at 10:33 PM on January 29, 2013

You must be a damn LOW LIFE like her that’s that’s why u think so shallow and if you are a man, it means that you never see underneath a woman cause I can’t see another talent except a STRIP-CLUB DANCER!!!

Beyhive

Posted at 6:57 PM on January 27, 2013

Cant WAIT!! DIVA <3

sarah

Posted at 5:54 PM on January 27, 2013

i hope she doesn’t lip sync this!!!

isabele

Posted at 5:37 PM on January 27, 2013

I can lip-sing from my house

@isabele

Posted at 8:13 PM on January 27, 2013

Lip-Sing? Idiot, you can’t even type a proper sentence from the keyboard of your computer!