Posted Sat, December 15, 2012 8:45am EST

30 Hottest TV Couples Of 2012: ‘Vampire Diaries,’ ‘Glee’ & More

Browse our gallery of 2012’s most epic TV power couples — including ‘Finchel,’ ‘Delena’ and ‘Chair’ — and vote for your favorite(s)!

It’s been a heck of a year for TV couples: Damon and Elena (Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev) finally had sex on The Vampire Diaries, Meredith and Derek (Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey) are finally having a baby on Grey’s Anatomy, and Charming and Snow (Josh Dallas and Ginnifer Goodwin) were finally reunited on Once Upon A Time.

And those are just a few of the milestones reached by our favorite on-screen pairs this year! HollywoodLife.com has collected the 30 couples we couldn’t get enough of in 2012 — even from gone-but-not-forgotten shows like One Tree Hill — and we want to know which ones you spent all year rooting for.

On a sad note, our list also features several couples who have broken up this year — including TVD‘s Stefan and Elena (Paul Wesley and Nina); Glee‘s Brittany and Santana (Heather Morris and Naya Rivera); and Teen Wolf‘s Scott and Allison (Tyler Posey and Crystal Reed) — but because they left an imprint on our shipping hearts, I decided to let them stay. Like I always say, “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened!” (JK, I never say that.)

Browse the gallery above, then cast your vote below!

— Andy Swift

More On Some Of The TV Couples We Love:

1. Hottest TV Couples — Damon & Elena Vs. Chuck & Blair
  2. ‘Vampire Diaries’ Couple, Damon & Elena Have More Hope Than Ever, Says Exec
  3. ‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Snow & Charming Reunite — And It’s Hot

Sil Criss Colfer

Posted at 9:28 PM on January 6, 2013

I love finchel , derek and meredith and britana to BUT BEATCH PLEASE IM KLAINER <3 Forever and ever CRISSCOLFER *-* that is my dream asdfghjk

Yasmine

Posted at 8:52 PM on January 6, 2013

It’s a tie for me between Finchel and Brittana. They are the sweetest couples on Glee. Their romances are so epic. Wemma is also amazing too. :)

Jack

Posted at 8:42 PM on January 6, 2013

I’m not entirely sure why 50% of Finchel hate comes from Klainers. Like, Finchel aren’t a threat to them it’s not like Finn and Blaine will suddenly start dating. On twitter, all the Finchel hate comes from Klainers and Faberry shippers. Just kinda confusing lol. Finchel Forever!!! ❤❤

Lexi

Posted at 8:36 PM on January 6, 2013

Finchel and Wemma are the best. They’ve been in existence since the first episode. They definitely deserve to be together. And Brittana too ❤❤

Amber C

Posted at 8:33 PM on January 6, 2013

I’m sorry but Klaine is just a complete bore. Darren Criss is a good actor but Blaine is just a baby who couldn’t keep from other guys for a couple months. Kurt was barely even gone long before Blaine cheated on him. Kurt deserves someone way better. I’m Brittana and Wemma all the way. Finchel is too bad either I suppose.

Penelope

Posted at 8:28 PM on January 6, 2013

Boo Klaine is winning. They’re kinda a boring couple. I ship Meredith & Derek. Also Finchel and Brittana

Winchelttana

Posted at 8:25 PM on January 6, 2013

Definitely Finchel. :) And probably Brittana and Wemma too. I don’t like Klaine at all really. Sorry Klainers

Ráhel Herceg

Posted at 6:22 PM on January 6, 2013

Brittana? Finchel?? Wemma??? Are you kidding me? pff:D Klaine all the way:):)

diamondsinthesky

Posted at 5:33 PM on January 6, 2013

Klaine! :)

AJ

Posted at 2:12 PM on January 6, 2013

Klaine is the only Glee ship I even care about anymore at this point, Finchel broke up too many times and I don’t even understand why Brittana is a thing. Glad Klaine is winning.

nac

Posted at 2:23 PM on January 6, 2013

Laughing because you can’t say why you love your ship without bashing others.

Galilahi Awanata

Posted at 6:12 PM on January 6, 2013

I love Klaine because it is a wholesome and compatible couple that hardly gets any screen time, and it is pleasure to watch, even when they are only friends. I don’t want to bash other ships; I love Brittana and Wemma also.

Luise (@LuiseAmington)

Posted at 1:54 PM on January 6, 2013

Kurt and Blaine :)

❥Somerholic. (@IanS_DamonS)

Posted at 7:04 AM on January 6, 2013

Damon&Elena!!! *-*

Fallon

Posted at 2:17 AM on January 6, 2013

Please, all these Klainers saying to stop hating. They are just as bad as everyone else. I can’t even tell you how many times Klainers have hated on me cause my ships. We’re all guilty if that so stop acting so innocent.

Paige

Posted at 2:10 AM on January 6, 2013

Omg enough Klaine! I love Kurt and Blaine but I’m sick of Klaine. They need to be apart. Poor Kurt has never had any experience with any other guy. It’s unrealistic to think that someone can always be with the same person. They need to explore around with other guys. Then maybe they could be derserving of staying together.

Gavin

Posted at 1:46 AM on January 6, 2013

Fallon you just took the words right out of my mouth. I hate Klaine. They need to be done and over with now. Hopefully they’re broken up for good.

Fallon

Posted at 1:42 AM on January 6, 2013

Urg I’m so tired of Klaine. Kurt derserves so much better than Blaine. I’m so glad they broke up. Now maybe Kurt can find someone who derserves him. I hope they don’t get back together. Blaine can go back to dalton and date Sebastian. ❤❤

Jade

Posted at 1:39 AM on January 6, 2013

Finchel and Brittana are the most incredible couples to ever be on TV. They are perfect soulmates. I used to like Klaine but they got boring and annoying. :(

Galilahi Awanata

Posted at 1:02 AM on January 6, 2013

KLAINE
(and to all you finchels, i’m sorry, but finn deserves better, and rachel deserves better)

Gavin

Posted at 2:13 AM on January 6, 2013

Same for Kurt and Blaine in my opinion. Blaine cheated Kurt deserves someone who won’t cheat after just a couple months of being apart.

jotap

Posted at 2:53 AM on January 6, 2013

Blaine cheating was occ, even Darren admitted it and he’s the actor who portray him. Klaine forever, haters go away, they’re endgame.

Meredith

Posted at 12:57 AM on January 6, 2013

Finchel is by far my favorite. They are the best. I dont know how you couldn’t like them. If you don’t then you’re freakin crazy cause they are perfect together. ❤❤

Emma

Posted at 12:32 AM on January 6, 2013

FINCHEL IS MY FAVORUTE COUPLE ON TV EVER! Other than Ross and Rachel from Friends :) They are both so amazing I can’t even…

James

Posted at 12:22 AM on January 6, 2013

Omg Finchel is the best!!! They are so cute and have been through so much. They need to be together! ❤❤ They’re so perfect. :) Also Brittana :)

nac

Posted at 11:16 PM on January 5, 2013

Brittana, without any doubt. There other couples I like in this list, but Brittana is the only one that feels so special to me.

Brittney

Posted at 5:39 PM on January 5, 2013

To everyone saying that klaine sucks well screw you stop hating!

Hailey

Posted at 5:26 PM on January 5, 2013

I decided to watch Glee for Klaine but ended up fell hard for Brittana and now they’re the only reason I even watch Glee anymore…so Brittana!

Gleeeeeek

Posted at 4:42 PM on January 5, 2013

Klainers, finchel and Brittana shippers vote for the three couples so the top 3 is glee! :D

Sara

Posted at 8:37 PM on January 5, 2013

Wemma would also work. They have a fan base too albeit a smaller one from the others.