A top body language expert tells us couples like Brad & Angelina, Rob & Kristen and Kate & William are ‘connected’ and ‘you can feel the love’ between them!
Hollywood is known for producing the hottest couples on the planet, and this year was no exception. From Joe Jonas and Ashley Green to Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift, the stars just couldn’t keep their love to themselves — and body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass was on hand to give us the lowdown on 2010′s most in-love couples. She made note of how Robert Pattinson always looks at Kristen Stewart with “adoration, admiration and love” and how Brad Pitt touches Angelina Jolie in a way that screams “passion!” Browse our gallery of hot couples from the past year and tell us who YOU think looks most in love.
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: We’ve had our eye on these two ever since Twilight hit theaters, and after seeing “Robsten” at the Eclipse premiere this summer, a body language expert told us the couple is “very connected.”
- Prince William & Kate Middleton: The royal couple’s April 29 wedding is going to be incredible. A body language expert assures us: “We have NEVER seen William so happy since [his mother, Princess] Diana died.” Aww!
- Joe Jonas & Ashley Greene:
- Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Six kids later and “Brangelina” is still going strong. After looking at recent photos of the couple from the premiere of The Tourist, our body language expert says Brad is in “ecstasy” when Angelina is around. Wow!
- Jake Gyllenhaal & Taylor Swift: We had our doubts about these two at first — we literally went so far as to call their relationship a “showmance” — but they seem to be putting some serious effort into making it work. Or, at least, into making us believe it’s working.
- Lamar Odom & Khloé Kardashian: When the cameras stop rolling, so the does the drama! Khloé and Lamar are still enjoying their new lives together, and even celebrated their one-year anniversary with a romantic get-together.
- Joel Madden & Nicole Richie: These lovebirds already have two children together, but they didn’t make their family official until their Dec. 11 wedding at Nicole’s dad, Lionel Richie‘s, estate in Los Angeles.
- Tom Brady & Gisele Bündchen: He’s a football superstar. She’s an international supermodel. And as if that wasn’t enough to make you seethe with jealousy, this perfect couple also has an adorable new baby boy named Benjamin.
- Derek Jeter & Minka Kelly: The Yankee superstar and his Friday Night Lights fiancée are keeping it cool — and keeping us all in suspense about their wedding date. We can’t wait!
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel: They’re both busy kissing other people on-screen, but off-screen these two are just as cute and couple-y as ever. They’re even dressing the same!
- Alex Rodriguez & Cameron Diaz: Romantic vacations? NYC apartment hunting? Sounds like love to us!
- Taylor Lautner & Lily Collins: These two met on the set of their new movie, Inception, and it’s been smooth sailing ever since. We even got word that Taylor met Lily’s dad, rocker Phil Collins – and Taylor got his seal of approval!
- Jay-Z & Beyonce: The baby rumors turned out not to be true (yeah, we’re bummed too) but that doesn’t mean J & B won’t be producing the world’s most talented baby! Maybe next year.
- Hank Baskett & Kendra Wilkinson: We’re watching the couple struggle on their hit E! series Kendra, as Hank is picked up by the Minnesota Vikings and Kendra decides to move back to LA. They seem totally determined to make their long-distance marriage work — especially for little baby Hank Baskett IV.
- Ed Westick & Jessica Szohr: It’s been a rough year for the Gossip Girl co-stars — their temporary split reportedly led to in-fighting within the show’s cast — but as of early September, the on-again-off-again couple was definitely back ON.