Which VMA moments left you picking your jaw off the floor? See our picks here and vote for yours!
While I won’t deny that the 2010 MTV Music Video Awards were pretty boring overall, it wasn’t without its fair share of individual OMG moments! From Lindsay Lohan‘s surprise appearance (and her jokes about no one wanting to work with her) to Lady Gaga‘s major announcement about her new album, we found ourselves shocked more than once.
- Rihanna gave a surprise performance with Eminem! We were already excited when Eminem took the stage at the start of the show, but when the music for “Love the Way You Lie” started and Rihanna appeared on camera, that was just the icing on the cake.
- Lindsay Lohan made fun of herself during the show’s opening! “Do you think anyone wants to work with a drunk?” she asked host Chelsea Handler. “Trust me, they don’t!”
- Lady Gaga announced the name of her next studio album, Born This Way, AND she gave us a sneak peek of the title track! It all happened during the acceptance speech for her very deserved Video of the Year award.
- “The Situation” got Chelsea pregnant! … OK, not really, but Chelsea did sport a fake pregnancy belly after spending five minutes in a hot tub with the cast of Jersey Shore.
- Cher came out to present the Video of the Year award in a replica of the outfit she wore in her 1989 music video for “If I Could Turn Back Time!” And you know what? She looked just as amazing now as she did then!
- Justin Bieber‘s entrance was epic! Dressed in a letterman jacket, the Biebs rolled up to the VMAs in a convertible and gave super-energetic performances of “U Smile,” “Baby” and “Somebody to Love.” Plus, did you see his pint-sized backup dancers? Adorable.
- Usher also gave one of the best performances of the night! His laser-happy renditions of “DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love” and his summer smash “OMG” reminded us why he’s been such a huge superstar for so many years.
Watch Justin Bieber’s performance:
What did YOU think of the VMAs, HollywoodLifers? Did we miss any of the major OMG moments? Let us know what you think below!