Posted Sun, December 16, 2012 5:48pm EDT 11,895 Article Views

‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum’s Wedding Pics

Browse 30+ pics from Ashley & J.P.’s romantic wedding!

Bachelorette fans have been there for every step of Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum‘s relationship, from their first meeting to their dramatic proposal. And now we get to watch the couple say “I do” with a romantic televised wedding. HollywoodLife.com has all the photos from their big day, so start clicking!

— Andy Swift

More Bachelorette wedding coverage on HollywoodLife.com:

1. Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum Reveal Wedding Details On ‘The View’
  2. Ashley Hebert’s Wedding Dress — Married JP Rosenbaum in Randi Rahm
  3. ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert’s Fairytale Wedding — See The Pics

Yvonne Denhardt (@ydenhardt)

Posted at 6:31 AM on April 27, 2013

Ashley looked so beautiful! he is a very lucky man take good care of her.

Granny

Posted at 2:15 AM on April 19, 2013

Congrats you two!! Nothing like a good Jewish boy to be the best partner ever. I hope you will be very happy together and be blessed with beautiful children!

ros

Posted at 2:50 AM on March 15, 2013

Beautiful, I love them and they seem guinely in Love. So glad that they made it to this point and hope they continue until death do them part!!! Congratulations you two!!

Lynn Kolakowski (soon to be Cherrix)!

Posted at 2:20 PM on February 12, 2013

Ashley and JP, I am planning my own wedding for the fall of 2013. Looking at your love, my fiance and I share a similar kind of love. It’s a kind of love that a lot of people don’t understand, but We do. I wish you BOTH all of the lifetime of happiness, in good health and prosperity. JP you are one lucky man!! Ashley, you are one lucky woman!! Never take each other for granted. Give 100% all of the time. Then you both get 100% back! Don’t get lost in the daily activities. Have a “Date Night” once a month, when it’s just for the two of you. I wish you all the best in the future, and I’d love to keep in touch. I’m on twitter and facebook. Love you BOTH!!

shamla

Posted at 2:17 AM on January 10, 2013

im so happy for them

Yvonne Denhardt (@ydenhardt)

Posted at 6:24 AM on April 27, 2013

She look beautiful he is a very luck man.