From an attorney to a hairstylist to a dentist — Ash has a bunch of guys to choose from. And this is only half of the group!
Ashley Hebert felt very unlucky in the love department when Brad Womack sent her packing on The Bachelor. But now that she’s getting her own chance at love as ABC’s new Bachelorette, Ashley can’t complain about not meeting some decent men! On March 15, filming for the season started at the Bachelor/Bachelorette mansion in Los Angeles and Ashley met 25 eligible men.
Here’s what we know about half of Ashley’s men, according to RealitySteve.com:
- Stephen D’Amico: Lives and works in Manhattan Beach, Calif. He’s a stylist at Hush Hush Hair Salon.
- Ryan “Mickey” McLean: He is a 30-year-old chef in Ohio — was named Cosmo‘s Hottest Bachelor in 2010.
- Rob Dahm: He is 28 and lives in Monroe, Mich. He owns a computer company with his brother.
- Nick Peterson: from Tampa, Fla. Nick played minor-league baseball for the Yankees organization. Now he works as a personal trainer at Peety’s Personal Training. He graduated from the University of Tampa.
- Mike Burns: He is a 29-year-old health-care sales rep in San Diego. He’s originally from Rhode Island and gets eliminated during Ashley’s first rose ceremony.
- Frank Carpenter: Frank is assistant director of admissions at the Art Institute of Nashville. He graduated from Middle Tennessee State University in 2008, where he was a cheerleader. Frank likes to sing and ballroom dance for fun.
- Chris Drish: Chris, 25, is an account manager at a Chicago law firm. He likes to rap and goes by the nickname of “Motive C.”
- Blake Julian: Blake is a dentist in Greenville, S.C. He graduated from the University of Missouri in Kansas City in 2010. Maybe he and Ashley — whose finishing dental school herself — can open a practice together when this is all over?
- Ben Flajnik: Ben co-owns a winery in Sonoma, Calif. He’s originally from Northern California, but lives in San Diego.
- Ben Castoriano: 27-year-old New Orleans attorney. He’s the one that was on the one-on-one with Ashley when the flash dance mob broke out!
- Anthony Santucci: He is 27 and is from New Jersey! Have we seen him on The Jersey Shore? I sure hope not!
- Bentley Williams: Ben, 28, is originally from Tampa and now lives in Alpine, Utah. He’s a divorced, with a 2-year-old daughter who he calls Cozy. Bentley graduated Brigham Young University with a degree in finance in 2007. He worked temporarily for Goldman Sachs in NYC.
BFFs — tell us what you think of Ashley’s first 12 men!