BFFs — what do you think was the most memorable moment from this season? Share with us now!
With the finale of The Bachelor — starring Brad Womack for the second time — on March 14, we’re looking back at the season’s 10 most memorable moments. From Brad falling in love with Emily Maynard to crazy Michelle Money giving herself a black eye and Brad saying goodbye to the rumored next Bachelorette Ashley Hebert, it’s been a season we’ll never forget! BFFs — tell us, what was the most memorable moment this season for you?
1. Brad breaks all the rules and tells Emily that he’s in love with her.
2. Chantal O’Brien slaps Brad when she gets out of the limo on the first episode, yet she makes it to the final two!
3. Final-three contender Ashley gets sent home after Brad tells her he doesn’t see a future with her.
4. Michelle Money straddles Brad and rolls around with him in the sand during Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue photo shoot.
5. Crazy Michelle somehow gives herself a black eye but doesn’t remember how it happened.
6. Shawntel Newton gives Brad a tour of her family’s funeral home in Chico, Calif. Brad lays on the embalming table while Shawntel takes a knife to his stomach.
7. Brad meets Emily’s 5-year-old daughter Ricki during hometown visit.
8. Emily breaks down in tears at the Las Vegas NASCAR track because it reminds her of her deceased fiance, Ricky Hendrick.
9. Brad takes Shawntel on an unlimited, all-expenses-paid shopping spree in Las Vegas.
10. Emily shares her sad story about Ricky passing away with the other women and Brad.