Ben is so crazy about Courtney that he seems oblivious to her manipulative ways. Find out how Courtney is tricking Ben into falling in love with her.
BachelorBen Flajnik is falling madly in love with cunning Courtney Robertson. But Courtney’s only objective seems to be winning the game and not Ben’s heart. Here are five reasons Ben seems to think that Courtney is the one for him.
4. Courtney pretends to be the outdoorsy girl that Ben is looking for — she caught a fish during the group date in episode four.
1. Courtney is using her sex appeal to attract him. A prime example of this is the skinny dipping scheme she pulls in the Jan. 30 episode.
3. Courtney tells Ben everything that he wants to hear, especially that she is falling for him. She even said she could see herself being his wife in the future.
5. Courtney pretends to care about Ben's feelings
2. Courtney pretends to like Ben's dog.
Cutouts! Showing a hint of skin was a huge trend on the Spring 2012 runways, so it’s no surprise that the ready-to-wear look has hit the red carpet. From Amber Heard‘s black Zac Posen gown to Jenna Ushkowitz‘s pretty printed Rebecca Minkoff, these ladies dared to show some skin in creative ways.
'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson: 5 Reasons He Thinks She Could Be The One