Posted Fri, February 8, 2013 11:30am EST

Ashley Riggitano Photos

Janine Conn

Posted at 5:27 PM on August 3, 2013

What a shame…. Beautiful young girl way too young to die. Bless her and also her family. I hope the girls learned a lesson who taunted her.

Sincerely, Janine

pink sugar

Posted at 2:09 AM on February 10, 2013

Hi I agree life is short there are far more important things going on in the world than to be caddy and cruel. Why not try and be understanding of on another, they were business partners wow? How do you say harmful things to your partner? You wonder these girls at this age could be mothers themselves the first time they have to correct their daughters how are they going to talk to them.! what if their daughters if they had them could read what they write? Do they realize the monsters they would. Raise? I would never want to have a kid with those chicks they would raise a hater. Let her rest in peace.

Debra

Posted at 1:44 AM on February 10, 2013

Michael,
This is where part of the problem is.People fill in the blanks.comment on what you know.Nowhere does it say in the reports that she alienated everyone,In fact it doesn’t say that at all.It does say that 5 so called friends used social media to TAUNT and bully her.When you have someone who is feeling sad or blow or depressed and then add to the mix hurtful abusive taunting comments intact it is accurately stated by her so called friend why don’t you try and kill yourself on Xanax. Wow that would certainly hurt the best of us.Unless your not human.? I raised a 22 year old son.A 20 year old daughter both in college both deans list and phi beta kappa. I have raised my children from little up not to settle differences in an arena such as social media.Nit to call anyone names during a dis agreement. Not to say, you are this or that.Rather to use statements like….I feel you act like this or that. Or start sentences with I wanted you to know when you do or say that I feel uncomfortable with the conversation. My kids have had disagreements with friends it happens.Its how you argue.I will say it again her friends deliberately tried to hurt her with those comments.I am saying that is cruel and of no positive gain.Aggression breeds aggression. Look at the final result. Peace is much healthier for all

Bobby

Posted at 8:29 PM on February 9, 2013

Absolutely gorgeous, may she now have peace and harmony. So sorry for your family. B C

DebraDebra

Posted at 8:29 PM on February 8, 2013

What a tragedy…this beautiful young. And vibrant talented woman.Her whole life ahead of her, a family who clearly loves her. Her birthday was Wednesday? What a shame that she cared about a bunch of nobody’s.
Unfortunately this group of 5 girls had so much hate a nd were adviously jealous. So jealous?. That they would taunt this beautiful girl and ask her to kill herself…..wow. who is it really that has the mental problems clearly anyone who suggest engaging the thought of suicide should seek professional help.Why would anyone want their friend to end their life. What a false friend.A black Soul. My prayers to the family for your loss. This clearly was not a case of just depression.

Michaele

Posted at 9:27 AM on February 9, 2013

You actually believe what you wrote? She was a sick young woman who alienated everyone and treated them like garbage. Her family should be arrested for their negligence in not recognizing what was going on and getting her committed.

Lori

Posted at 6:02 PM on May 5, 2013

Michaele, are you really so ignorant??? Believe me, I am always asking my kids if they would like to talk to a shrink if they need to talk something out and if that would make them feel better! How could you actually try to blame her family??? Maybe she showed no sign of depression, or maybe they offered the shrink and she told them she was fine? You do NOT know the whole story so don’t go persecuting her family who I am sure are in severe mourning!!!

ileana

Posted at 6:55 PM on February 8, 2013

Such a beautiful girl. So sad that there is no cure for depression. RIP finally.