Posted Mon, June 29, 2015 9:00am EDT

Vicky

Posted at 12:46 PM on July 28, 2015

Look here ariana you shouldnt care of anybody hates u or your music always knw and remember that somebody out there likes u nt for yur music but for being u if they dont accept ur apology dont force them they are not the only americans on earth nd keep it in mind tht somebody forgave u.gbu ariana

lee

Posted at 8:49 PM on July 25, 2015

Ariana does not hate America she was just joking and I know licking donuts isn’t normal but she has already apologized for it so forgive her for it or why are you even on this website anyway

Felicia Fat Face

Posted at 6:25 PM on July 20, 2015

SHE A BRAT AND ANNYOING LITTLE GGIRL THAT ACTS LIKE SHES 1 THAT LAUGH IN THAT VIDEO SOUNDED LIKE SHE WAS 3 AND SHE HAS A BIG HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im not looking forward to listening to her new album or following her on insta.

real fat face junior

Posted at 6:32 PM on July 20, 2015

you are right girl she does have a big head and a big mouth sayin she hates america and americans girl what are you talking about u are amercian YO MAMA GAVE BIRTH TO YOU IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU APOLOGIZE I WILL ALWAYS HHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEE YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU stupid!!!!!!

christy

Posted at 10:57 AM on July 16, 2015

I๐Ÿ’œ America so hate me

christy

Posted at 10:55 AM on July 16, 2015

and with demi and victoria is all your fault so don’t blame them for your mistake

christy

Posted at 10:53 AM on July 16, 2015

your imiture behavior has made you have a brake up and made comments more negative

Samson omas

Posted at 11:40 AM on July 15, 2015

Hy ariana my name’s Samson omas eriously speaking from my own perspective I believe that all those naked pix of hers are fake but what of jenneth mccurdy,Miranda cosgrove,Victoria justice and all victorious crew?

medelskie

Posted at 1:23 PM on July 13, 2015

hi ari i really really like you so much iloveyou more and godblessyou
i ultimate crush you รŸร†

Daphne

Posted at 1:33 PM on July 12, 2015

If you don’t like Americans and America then why are u in America

Daphne

Posted at 1:31 PM on July 12, 2015

I like you ariana grande and god bless you
I am ten years old

Daphne

Posted at 1:26 PM on July 12, 2015

Om why would ariana grande do such a thing if I was there and I did not know she liked though
Doughnuts I be sick wow but I am still her biggest fan but I am from another country south Africa

Gibby

Posted at 11:23 AM on July 11, 2015

Nice job brother! Taking care of your sis!

Lily

Posted at 10:44 PM on July 10, 2015

Ari is still learning and she did mention that in her Twitter apology. Plus she just got her wisdom teeth out so this week is pretty tough for her. She is just trying to stay calm put still have fun. And btw DESTINY that is no reason you should not be her fan anymore. Ari just wants to give a good example to her babes๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜. And I love her for that she .is brave enough to give a sincere apology. Ari is a positive influence!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’ญโ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธ

Julie Andrews

Posted at 10:18 AM on July 11, 2015

Lily …what are you? 12? At 22 EVERYone should know to NOT lick something you are not going to personally eat. Wisdom teeth out? Yeah, that would affect her brain function: not. She is not a good example for anyone. She did not give a sincere apology EITHER time.

christy

Posted at 11:01 AM on July 16, 2015

great point

christy

Posted at 11:00 AM on July 16, 2015

it is nice to stick up for her but this situation is redicualous

Destiny

Posted at 10:42 PM on July 10, 2015

You should not spit in peoples food that not cool.

Destiny

Posted at 10:54 PM on July 10, 2015

You should not spit in peoples food. That’s not cool

Destiny

Posted at 11:02 PM on July 10, 2015

If you don’t like America then why are you in America?

rose

Posted at 5:36 AM on July 17, 2015

i don’t like America too

Destiny

Posted at 10:03 PM on July 10, 2015

Ariana grande I don’t expect your apologize about the donut thing but your a good singer and you are pretty but I’m not a fan anymore.

christy

Posted at 11:03 AM on July 16, 2015

me either

Natty

Posted at 1:51 PM on June 30, 2015

You are my adorable girl i love all of your Music videos you are the Unix universal singer! God bless you Ariana!

Natty

Posted at 1:41 PM on June 30, 2015

OMG ariana i see u on my colorful dream that wath my best memorized night for Ever!
Well you are my adorable girl i love all of your Musics you are the Unix universal singer!
I love you & God bless you!
And the last please add me by Gmail.com I’m put my email on tope of my comment.

Southern Cross

Posted at 1:52 PM on June 11, 2015

I really love her photos. Ariana Grande is adorable!