The 28-year-old actress and her costar marry at a private residence in front of guests including Elijah Wood and Carrie Preston!
It looks like Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are now officially together both on their hit show True Blood and in real life — the pair was married in Malibu Aug. 21! Anna and Stephen welcomed guests including Elijah Wood and Blood costars Rutina Wesley, Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell, Carrie Preston and husband Michael Emerson to a private residence where they were married in a tent across from the beach.
Stephen, 40, proposed to Anna last August in Hawaii, presenting her with a ring he helped to design himself with jeweler Kathy Waterman.
All the details!
- Anna wore a white halter dress, Neil Lane jewelry, and wore her hair back while Stephen opted for a black suit and tie.
- Following the ceremony, an ecstatic Stephen hit the beach and jumped into the ocean, much to the delight of guests.
- A source says the couple had perfect weather on their big day! “It was a beautiful evening to get married and the sunset was gorgeous. Anna and Stephen seemed very excited to celebrate their wedding day.”
- Anna thinks spending their time at home AND work is a recipe for success: “It’s great to have the freedom to enjoy your work and not feel like you’re leaving your other life behind,” Anna says of the couple’s relationship. “It’s a pretty sweet setup.”
- The couple plan for babies soon! “What’s in store in the future for Anna and I? Well, we’re going to have little vampire babies,” Stephen said.