These girls look flawless without looking like they’re wearing a ton of makeup!
Angelina Jolie, Whitney Port, Elle Fanning, Nicole Kidman and Isabel Lucas all wore the “no makeup” makeup look this week! Keep reading to see all the pics!
Waking up with a flawless face is a total dream, but looking like you wake up with a flawless face is a easily done! Pulling off the “natural” look, however, actually involves a bit of makeup. These stars look fresh-faced, but I promise that they have more than a few products on those coveted faces!
Isabel looks like she just strolled off the beach and onto the red carpet at the Young Hollywood Awards! At the same event, Elle kept her look extremely stripped down, and at only 13 years old, it’s so age appropiate!
Angelina uses peach as the main shade in her look. It blends in so well with her skin tone!
The main color in Whitney’s makeup look comes from her rosy cheeks, but it looks almost as if she just ran a few stairs and got a flush!
Celebrity makeup artist Mai Quynh gave us her top three tips for wearing makeup, but looking natural!
1. Two-in-one products:
- “Because it’s [mark min-a-real foundation] cream-to-powder, no powder is needed to set the foundation. Therefore, less of a made-up finish and more of a real skin finish. Apply mark min-a-real with a foundation brush, on top of clean moisturized skin.”
2. Sheer blush:
- “Just Pinched adds a sheer veil of color that creates a natural fresh glow. Apply Just Pinched with a foundation brush to the apples of the cheeks.”
3. No opaque colors:
- “Avoid too much eye makeup and opaque colors. Think sheer washes for eyes and lips. Use mark Totally Balmed for lips and mark Touch & Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes on the eyes. Touch & glow can be used individually on the eyes. It’s creamy and shimmery, and will brighten up the inner eye or browbone area as a highlighter.”
Would you try this week’s nearly-naked makeup trend?
Read More About Minimal Makeup!
- Isabel Lucas: How You Can Get Her Glowing Skin — With A Face Primer!
- Angelina Jolie: Peachy Keen Makeup! YOU Can Get Her Peach Red Carpet Look!
- Kate Middleton Has A Post-Honeymoon Glow! YOU Can Get Her Flattering Flush!