Posted Mon, July 28, 2014 2:40pm EDT 49,219 Article Views

Andi & Josh In ‘Bachelorette’ Season Finale: Photos Of Their Relationship

Regina

Posted at 8:36 PM on August 16, 2014

I love this couple. Josh was my choice for Andi. I think they make a beautiful couple that compliment each other. I have the finale recorded on my DVR. I watch the proposal faithfully every day, sometimes more than once. The proposal was so touching:) Congrats to both of you. You are my favorite couple of all times; wish you nothing but love and happiness. Please televise the wedding. I am looking forward to it.

Nese Thomnas

Posted at 2:35 PM on August 7, 2014

I love Josh and I’m so happy she chose him. What a vibrant, energetic, outgoing, family loving and it also seemed like GOD loving guy. He is just what the doctor ordered for her. She came across as very negative and pessimistic. I’d like to think that this was just because of the process she went through. I figure if she went to LSU, the girl has to have spunk! Anyway, with a personality like Josh’s, I think the two of them together can be magical. May they have many wonderful years together.

Steph

Posted at 10:25 AM on August 1, 2014

I love both of them. Beautiful couple. Congrats!!!!

Shari from Milwaukee

Posted at 9:36 PM on July 29, 2014

Just couldn’t be happier for both of them……and why did the finale have to be all about Nick?? This is my favorite Bachelor couple to date….I’d rather watch them than Nick! Congrats to the happy, gorgeous (I mean, c’mon) blessed couple!!!!! Can hardly wait to watch the wedding on TV!!

Debbie

Posted at 4:31 PM on July 29, 2014

ok so everyone said nick nick nick but what about her did she sleep with josh to you sleep with someone knowing it could come out on the show maybe she should keep her legs close.

cHEZ rAY

Posted at 11:12 PM on August 2, 2014

If Nick did care and love her like he said, he would not have disrepected her and talk about that on TV. Whaat a weekling. we do not hurt those that we love.

Jan

Posted at 10:00 PM on July 28, 2014

where can I find this blue skirt Andi is wearing in the final episode of the bachelorette with Josh? My daughter really loves it!