Posted Mon, August 4, 2014 10:37am EDT 86,529 Article Views

Alexandria Chery — PICS

Christa

Posted at 12:24 AM on August 25, 2014

This is so sad . Hope justice is served R.I.P Sweet Angel

april

Posted at 1:51 PM on August 19, 2014

Every time I look at this baby picture my heart hurts for her just to think of all the pain she hid behind that beautiful smile. I cry just thinking about it, I can’t see why and how could people be so cold-hearted. But rest on baby girl God said no more hurt and pain for you enough is enough. I hope justice prevails🙏

michelle

Posted at 10:07 AM on August 19, 2014

good bless her

Linda Payne

Posted at 1:09 AM on August 9, 2014

TO MOTHER MY PRAYERS GO TO U AND FAMILY GOD BLESS U WITH COMFORT
From Los Angeles ca

alyssa

Posted at 12:42 AM on August 9, 2014

I might not know her but this man need help he raped her I would pay for her funeral if I had money I feel so bad for her i am crying because of the things he did to her I free bad for mom and family she is with god now r.i.p

lena

Posted at 10:28 PM on August 8, 2014

Everyday I wake up I look at her pic I start to cry because I picture this happening to one of my family members
Y did he do this to her she did nothing wrong the way he stopped her from telling was just wrong
And as I’m writing this I still cry this lil girl was so nice to many people she had cute style in clothes and she was pretty
Uuuuuuuu will always be missed in my heart

alyssa

Posted at 12:25 AM on August 9, 2014

This is so sweet

Rhobda Turner

Posted at 8:10 PM on August 8, 2014

Rip i dnt understand why the mom was still with him ans she told ppl she dnt wanna be left alone with him

monaw

Posted at 8:19 PM on August 6, 2014

I’m so sorry to hear about this nightmare rip baby girl

dd lexiis

Posted at 2:02 PM on August 5, 2014

this story made me think to myself… what has this world bcome of like seriously ppl like him do not think to themselves…. what am i doing why am i doing this what goood will this do me now one less person is in the world and the only thing that can save you right now is My God that ives forever if you dont ask for mercy upon yourself you will regret every single thing you did bad to any one in your life… what if you were in alex’s place would youb want somme body to do that to you no i bet you wouldnt…..nobody knows what went on that day the only ppl that do know is you and God and where ever alex is may her soul rest in peace and i pray that you think of what you did every single day of you horrible life……….ugh #the#world#today#is#CRAZZY#rip#alex

Cynthia. seymore

Posted at 1:21 PM on August 5, 2014

If. the. Mom. Know. that. Her. boyfriend. was messing. With child and did nothing then. she needs. To. be held. responsible. along. With. the boyfriend. God bless. the other. Family. members. that. share their. love. for her

pretty young baby

Posted at 4:50 AM on August 5, 2014

He is so sicc and disguisting ! . this story madw me ccry thats sad and shes only 16 smh. Long live alex. RIP baby girl

lovee

Posted at 3:14 AM on August 5, 2014

Its So Sadd,To Know That,All The Good Die Younq,She Hadd Dreamss,Whu Wudd Do Dat Tew Ah Poor Little Girl,Its Juss Sadd

Elaine Montgomery

Posted at 6:15 PM on August 4, 2014

As bad as this may sound, I hope every cavity in your body be filled where you’re going & there should also be openings made where no openings should be. Maybe then you can experience just a small fraction of the pain that you caused to so many lives from your stupid, evil, monstrous acts upon this innocent, helpless child that trusted you with her life. I know the God I serve is a forgiving God but, may your soul burn in Hell for this act of unnecessary violence upon this child of God.
Please forgive me God for these feelings I have for this worthless piece of crap that don’t deserve to be nourished or housed by the tax payer’s hard earned dollars.