Natalie, Michelle & more! Who do you think will have the best dress?
While most people are excited that the list of nominees for the 83rd annual Academy Awards were revealed on Jan. 25, I can’t wait to see what the glam gals in attendance will wear on the red carpet! With stylish stars like Natalie Portman, Michelle Williams, Hailee Steinfeld, and Jennifer Lawrence up for awards, it’s definitely going to be a big year for glam gowns and interesting get-ups! So, what do we think they should wear?
- For Natalie, I’m assuming the star will turn up in a custom-made Rodarte — considering she’s super close to the Mulleavy sisters and they did the costumes for Black Swan it’s only fitting for the mom-to-be. If not, my back-up guess would be Dior — although when it comes to a red carpet, I never rule out Marchesa.
- Hailee always looks so stylish and age appropriate — I think something like this blue Elie Saab gown would be perfect for the star, especially since it has a conservative neckline.
- Michelle always opts for interesting frocks, which is why I could see the star in a silhouette similar to the Oscar de la Renta we chose — although definitely not in black!
- Helena Bonham Carter is known for her eccentric get-ups, which is why the most recent Armani Prive collection is perfect for her!
- Nicole Kidman often opts for L’wren Scott, although I think the dress we chose would look great on her figure!
- I thought Amy Adams looked stunning in the structured Marchesa she wore to the Golden Globes, which is why this soft Valentino would be perfect for the star.
I loved the Ports 1961 gowns in the spring 2011 collection, and I think this silhouette would be so flattering on Jacki Weaver