You’ve seen the extensive list, but here are my picks of the best dressed girls around!
While everyone can’t wait to see what stars are going to take home the awards at the 2011 Golden Globes, all I really care about is what the a-listers are wearing on the carpet — and last night the stars didn’t disappoint! While January Jones in her revealing Versace and Olivia Wilde in her breathtaking Marchesa totally captivated audiences, I also loved how simple and chic Emma Stone (in Calvin Klein) and the young (but impeccably dressed) Hailee Steinfeld (in Prabal Gurung) looked on the red carpet.
Among my faves of the night, there was Anne Hathaway, who finally ditched her penchant for big ball gowns, for a chic, yet show-stopping, Armani Prive. Also following the long-sleeved trend, (and looking totally fabulous!), was Gossip Girl Leighton Meester! I thought the star looked absolutely stunning in a long-sleeved Burberry gown.
While I wish Angelina Jolie would finally ditch her bad hair and makeup combo, I was so happy to see the star finally opt for some color on the carpet! I thought Angie looked gorgeous in her green Versace — it was definitely a nice change!
See who else totally blew me away and VOTE on who you think is best.
Check Out More Red Carpet Photos!
- The Best Dressed At The 2011 Golden Globes!
- The Worst Dressed at the 2011 Golden Globes: The Weird & Wacked Out!
- The Most Handsome Hunks at the 2011 Golden Globes: R-Patz, Zac Efron & More!
- Check Out The Stars on the Critic’s Choice Awards Red Carpet!
- The Art of Elysium Gala: Nicole Richie, Leighton Meester & More!