Valentine’s Day is Feb. 14, and while you could just put a ‘Fifty Shades’ soundtrack on repeat, we’ve compiled the perfect playlist to make your evening in super special!
If you think going out and spending a fortune on dinner on Valentine’s Day is nonsense, we can’t blame you. Whether you’re staying in for a home-cooked meal or simply plan to order pizza and chill, here’s a playlist of romantic songs to celebrate that four-letter word! Stream it via Spotify above.
This playlist features classics from Ed Sheeran, The Smiths and Adele, as well as fresh finds from artists like Lo Moon. Also, would this even be a Valentine’s Day playlist if there wasn’t at least one moody Lana Del Rey song involved?
And yes, we did sneak two Fifty Shades songs in there. Actually, if all else fails, you can just put on the Fifty Shades Freed soundtrack. You have to admit those dumb movies have pretty good music.
HollywoodLife.com’s Valentine’s Day Playlist
1. Love – Lana Del Rey
2. Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
3. A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
4. Ooh Love – Ria Mae
5. Not With You – Live – Tegan and Sara
6. Romeo And Juliet – The Killers
7. Excuses – The Morning Benders
8. Hopeless Romantic – Michelle Branch
9. Home – Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
10. Cute – Recorded at Spotify Studios NYC – Coast Modern
11. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want – The Smiths
12. That’s What I Like – Bruno Mars
13. Make You Feel My Love – Adele
14. Earned It (Fifty Shades Of Grey) – The Weeknd
15. Good For You – Selena Gomez
16. My My My! – Troye Sivan
17. Real Love – Lo Moon
18. Into It – Camila Cabello
19. My Wild Sweet Love – First Aid Kit
20. Heaven – Julia Michaels
21. Slow Dance – Inara George
22. LOVE Somebody – FRENSHIP
23. Only You – Yoke Lore
24. Valentine – Train
HollywoodLifers, are you celebrating Valentine’s Day this year? Tell us if you plan to stay in or go out!