Just in time for summer, celeb trainer, Michael Blauner, shared his fitness tips on how you can get in great shape for summer. You won’t believe how easy his 15-minute workout is & you can try it out at home!
Celebrity trainer, Michael Blauner, shared his tips on how you can get in tip-top shape for summer with just one simple and easy 15-minute workout. Plus, he shared his expert tips on eating healthy and adjusting your diet. Not only is his go-to workout only 15 minutes, the best part is you can do it in the comfort of your own home! Some of his diet and nutrition tips are:
– “Drink a lot of water .. Sounds cliche but super-effective.”
– “Eat as much fruit and vegetables as possible , I’ve never seen anyone gain weight from eating fruit and veggies. Conversely it’s not eating them that leads to weight gain!”
– “Keep very limited your starchy foods with dinner and the evening.”
– “Protein protein protein.. Try to have 3 good servings a day.”
Here is Michael’s workout for when “you’re limited on time and want to spend the least amount of time daily to get into great shape:”
1. “Create a circuit of 6 exercises that you can do in one spot with maybe a couple pair of Dumbbells and a Medicine Ball.”
2. “Start with 30-60 seconds of jumping jacks.”
3. “Do a set of about 20 squats ( hold Dumbbells for added work!)”
4. “Move into a set of lunges @10-15 each leg.”
5. “Dive down for a set of push-ups .. As many as possible .If you can’t do full push-ups do the on your knees.”
6. “Grab a pair of Dumbbells and do bicep curls that convert to a shoulder press!!”
7. “Use the Medicine Ball for torso twists( take ball to your knee then cross your body and raise it in the air. Each side @10 x
— Repeat this circuit 3 times!