JLo looked drop-dead-gorgeous at the ‘Billboard’ Latin Music Awards on April 27 & we’re obsessed with her entire look. While we loved her sexy see-through dress, it was her sleek ponytail that stole the show & you can get her exact look for prom, right here!
We are obsessed with Jennifer Lopez’s, 47, entire look at the Billboard Latin Music Awards in Miami on April 27th and we’re freaking out over her hair! JLo opted for a stunning Julien Macdonald Fall 2017 gown that was completely cutout and sheer, showing off a ton of skin, but it was her sleek and sexy ponytail that we are obsessed with. A slicked back ponytail is such a cool and different twist on the classic prom hairstyles — curls, updos, buns. So, if you want to try this sleek look, we have an exact how-to!
JLo’s sultry makeup was done by her fab makeup artist Scott Barnes, using L’Oréal makeup, of course, while her ponytail was done by her incredible hairstylist, Chris Appleton. JLo’s hair was parted in the middle and completely slicked back with gel, while the back of it was tied into a low ponytail with butt-length extensions in waves. If you want to try out the pony, celeb hairstylist, Jen Atkin, shared a breakdown on how to get a sleek ponytail look, just like JLo’s:
1. Prep damp hair with OUAI Wave Spray and blow dry smooth with the Dyson Blow Dryer.
2. Flat iron hair as straight as possible.
3. Add Clip-In Beauty Works Extensions for length and blend roots with Rita Hazan Root Concealer.
4. Create 3 separate pony tails with clear bands, and secure them all together into one pony tails with a bungee band.
5. Apply OUAI Hair Oil to smooth any flyaways and create the sleek look.
6. Finish the look with Balmain Session Spray Strong.
What do you guys think of JLo’s sleek and sexy ponytail? Will you try the hairstyle for prom?