Chrissy Teigen rocked a head to toe, princess-inspired look at the Oscars on February 26. Get the details on her beauty look below!
Chrissy Teigen looked gorgeous alongside Oscar nominee hubby John Legend at the Academy Awards on Feb. 26. Her gorgeous updo was done by Jen Atkin. Find out how to copy her look below!
Here are the exact steps from Jen:
“1.Prep damp hair with Ouai Wave Spray through mid-lengths, and Christophe Robin volumizing spray at the root.
2. Blow dry hair using a YS PARK round brush and Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer with the styling concentrator nozzle for lasting volume around the face.
3. Add Beauty Works hair extensions for fullness in the chignon.
4. Spray Ouai Texturizing Hair Spray from roots to ends for texture.
5. Lightly curl the ends of the hair with a curling iron to obtain a romantic natural bend.
6. Twist hair into a chignon and pin into place, letting hair fall around the face naturally.
7. Spray Rita Hazan dark brown/black Root Concealer to perfect the hairline and blend the hair extensions.
8. Finish the look with Kevin Murphy strong hairspray for hold.”
Chrissy wore a gorgeous white and gold Zuhair Murad gown for the show. Talking to Ryan Seacrest on E!’s Live From the Carpet, Chrissy said about John: “He won’t say it, but he’s nervous. He’s very nervous. There’s a bit of piano medley happening tonight that he doesn’t know if he can do.”
We’re sure John will pull it off — he is so talented!
HollywoodLifers, are you loving Chrissy Teigen’s hair at the Oscars?