Click to Skip Ad
Closing in...

CeeLo Green Reassures Fans He’s ‘Alive & Well’ After Cell Phone Explodes In Face

Sun, December 18, 2016 10:56am EDT by 1 Comment

Phew! We were so concerned about CeeLo Green after the release of a video on Dec. 17 showed a cell phone exploding in his face. It looked really scary, but fortunately, the former ‘Voice’ judge took to Facebook to let his fans know he’s perfectly fine. Read his message here!

“Hey y’all, listen,” CeeLo Green, 42, told his fans in a Facebook Live video on Dec. 17. “I just want to let everybody know that I am alive and I am well and I’m OK. Truthfully, I’m really upset that anybody had to be emotionally disturbed by what they saw today. Actually what you saw today was a clip from a smaller video that we were shooting for a new project that I’m doing called Gnarly Davidson. It’s supposed to set up and introduce the new character identity. I’m still going to release the music, but first and foremost to everybody that love me and care about me, I just wanted to let you know that I’m OK…”

At this time, it’s not clear how authentic the video featuring the explosion really is, but it looks pretty real to us. As we previously told you, the clip shows a man who looks like CeeLo Green, sitting in a recording studio and talking on his phone. Once he spins his chair around, the phone blows up and the man flies off the chair and onto the floor. WATCH IT HERE.

Click here to see more pics of CeeLo Green!

Obviously, fans and colleagues were extremely worried about CeeLo, so they took to Twitter to send prayers. And that led the singer to posting his Facebook Live video late last night.

HollywoodLifers, are YOU scared to use your cell phone now that one has exploded in CeeLo Green’s face while he was using it? Tell us below.