Walmart is going all out with the deals this year! The retail giant is unveiling Cyber Week online deals so you can save even more after Black Friday. Get the details on all the Walmart savings and get ready to shop your socks off!
Walmart will be revealing post-Black Friday online deals a day early this year on Nov. 25. Yes, that’s on Black Friday. There will be 2,500 deals a day, with some available the whole week! Other deals will only be available for one day. These “Cyber Week” deals are separate from the Cyber Monday deals. Check out some of the “Cyber Week” deals below:
- Samsung 60″ 1080p HD Smart LED TV for $579 with $80 Walmart Gift Card
- Google Home for $99
- Promark P70 VR Drone for $99
- Quadrone Hybrid Drone for $99
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S Instant Camera (includes Mini Film 10pk) for $49
- Black + Decker Robotic Vacuum for $196
- bObsweep bObi Pet Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for $249
- Polaroid Cube+ Action Camera with WiFi for $109.99
- 6V Spider-Man Speed Coupe for $79
- 6V Trolls Speed Coupe for $79
- Ozark Trail 28-Piece Premium Camping Combo Set for $149
- 55″ My First Trampoline with Lightpad and Enclosure for $59
- Lifetime 44″ Portable Adjustable Basketball System for $89
- Gold’s Gym AbFirm Pro for $49
- Ozark Trail 30-Ounce Double-Wall, Vacuum-Sealed Tumbler for $9.74
“Three out of four customers tell us they want to shop cyber deals earlier, so after our Black Friday event in stores Thursday night, customers can continue to save as we kick off Cyber Week on Friday,” Walmart’s senior vice president of merchandising Steve Breen said in a statement. Many of the “Cyber Week” deals will be available starting at 12:01 a.m. ET on Nov. 25.
HollywoodLifers, what are you shopping for this holiday season? Let us know!