We’re dead. After weeks and weeks of anticipation, Nintendo has finally announced the official release date and pricing for ‘Super Mario Run,’ the mobile game we’ve been anxiously waiting for! Find out all the details here.
Get ready, HollywoodLifers! Super Mario Run is coming to iOS NEXT MONTH! Nintendo is making good on their promise to release the new mobile game just in time for the holidays. Below, you’ll find out everything you need to know!
1. Apple and Nintendo will release Super Mario Run on iOS next month — December 15 is the official date.
2. The game will be available to play on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Nintendo has promised that the game will eventually make its way to Android devices in 2017, but an exact release date has yet to be announced.
3. The app can be downloaded for free, however, players will have to pay $9.99 USD if they want to unlock the full game with all of its modes. ($10 is well worth it — sign us up for the full version!) And fortunately, it’ll be the only in-app purchase you’ll ever have to make.
4. Super Mario Run will be available in ten different languages and in 151 countries — so cool!
5. In the game, Mario runs automatically and the player controls his jumps by tapping the screen.
We’re so stoked — we can hardly contain our excitement. To watch a super cool gameplay clip, click on the video above!
HollywoodLifers, are YOU excited for the release of Super Mario Run? Tell us how you feel below!