Want to be $258 million richer? Well you could be! All you need to do is buy a Powerball ticket for the next drawing and you could soon be swimming in cash. Here’s five things you need to know about the massive lottery prize!
Who couldn’t use a little extra cash? With the holidays coming up, we’d be happy to have just a few extra hundreds laying around to buy presents with, but the Powerball Lottery is going above and beyond and handing out a whopping $258 million! Here’s everything you need to know about how to get the prize:
1. The next drawing is on Saturday, Nov. 12. Powerball drawings are every Weds. and Sat., but they usually don’t go this long without a winner so the amount is waaaay bigger than normal. Since there was no winner on Nov. 9, Nov. 12 at 10:59 p.m. EST is your next chance at the bigger pot.
2. It’s only $2 for a ticket. That’s nothing considering that you could win $258 MILLION! Totally worth the gamble, we’d say. But that’s completely up to you!
3. So far, no one has come forward for the Nov. 9 drawing. The numbers from last Weds. were 1, 25, 28, 31, and 54, and 2 was the Powerball number. No one claimed the 5 ball, or 5+ Powerball prize, so now it’s gotten even bigger!
4. You need all five numbers plus the Powerball to get the big prize. However, even getting one number right will double your money. The ticket is $2, and you’ll get $4 for getting a single number. Even just four correct numbers and a Powerball is pretty good, you’d get $13,405.
5. The prize went up over $20 million overnight. The Nov. 9 drawing was for a $236.7 million prize, and now it’s all the way up to $258 million. WOWZA!
HollywoodLifers, will you be buying a ticket for this week’s Powerball Lottery? Share your thoughts with us!