OMG! Even the biggest ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ fans couldn’t have foreseen the drama the erupted on the Nov. 6 reunion special. It was explosive, disastrous and during some moments, quite painful. But in case you missed it, we put together a list of the 10 biggest takeaways. See them below!
1. Joe Gorga “has a pretty dick,” according to Andy Cohen. Viewers may have seen the censored version of Joe getting in the shower this season on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, but Andy had access to the NSFW version. Lucky him!
2. Dolores got butt implants after filming wrapped. “They took fat out of [my thighs] and put it in my butt,” she said.
3. Joe Giudice is taking his GED while in prison, and he hopes to go to college when he gets out.
4. Teresa has no regrets about being gifted a Lexus upon her release from jail, even though she owed the government lots of money. When Andy asked her if she realizes how bad that looked, when she could have gone out and purchased a much cheaper Ford, she said, “Would YOU drive a Ford?” Dolores’ jaw hit the floor.
5. Teresa “would love to see [Danielle Staub] come back” to the show. As for her reason why — “I want her to come back to attack you,” Teresa told Jacqueline.
6. Jacqueline’s daughter Ashlee compared Teresa to an ape on Twitter, after Teresa claimed Jacqueline was “deformed” during an interview this season.
7. Joe Gorga was 9 years old when he lost his virginity, and Teresa knows this because she “walked in on” the act. Ew!
8. Teresa insists Jacqueline was involved in outing Melissa as a stripper. “You were!” Teresa said. And Teresa seemed to have brainwashed Melissa because she agreed. “Your hands are not clean,” Melissa yelled at Jacqueline before adding, “You are the one that did not show up the next day [for the 2011 Season 3 reunion special] … which makes me think there was guilt, that you were feeling guilty.”
9. Teresa accused Jacqueline of being a stripper because let’s face it, when the going gets tough, that’s Teresa’s fallback. “What was your stripper name? Was it Amber? Or was it Alana? Or was it Fruit Loops?” Teresa wondered aloud before saying, “You were a stripper, and you were trying to say [Melissa] was a stripper, when she wasn’t — admit it!”
10. Teresa not only blamed Jacqueline for selling that 2011 tabloid story about her going to jail (the one they discussed on Jacqueline’s back deck), but she also insisted that it was a set-up that led to her eventual 11-month jail stint. “You wrote that story about jail.” Then, when Teresa told Jacqueline she lies, Jacqueline shot back, “You went to jail for lying — 41 counts of phony fraud.” But that’s not all. Things just got crazier from that point forward. “I pled guilty … [but] YOU set me up,” Teresa yelled. “In my gut, it was either you or you and Caroline set me up. You were behind everything, calling the government, everything … I’m so happy I got that off my chest. I do believe that.” (No comment.)
HollywoodLifers, what did YOU think of the first part of The Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion special? Tell us below!