Sometimes you just need to get away with the girls! Luckily, you don’t need to fly over the Atlantic to feel like you’re in Northern Italy. The Tuscany Suites in Las Vegas have the same rustic feel, but with so much more fun! Here are 5 tips for having a blast with your gal pals.
1. Kick off the fun with a few drinks at the Piazza Lounge. The gorgeous lounge at the Tuscany Suites features nightly live entertainment and “uniquely crafted libations” to enjoy while watching awesome shows like The Rat Pack is Back!, all about follows Frank, Sammy and Dean!
2. Party by night, relax by day. After a long night of dancing, enjoy some downtime at the stunningly blue lagoon pool or enjoy a super relaxing massage. Or just hang out in the refurbished suites and giant bathrooms while getting ready to party. There’s no better time for some girl chat!
3. Stay in and order room service. Tuscany Suites’ Marilyn’s Cafe offers pretty much anything you can imagine, for great deals! Order some yummy pizza, delicious desserts and a few drinks, and kick back watching movies on the flat screen and painting your toes. What better way to catch up with old friends?!
4. Enjoy a cheat meal. Tuscany Gardens offers Italian classics and homemade pastas complemented by the chef’s famous sauces, while the more casual PUB 365 features a collection of 365 rotating beers and a menu of traditional pub fare with a modern spin. You know what they say, the calories you eat in Vegas, stay in Vegas.
5. Of course, go to the strip! When you’re all done catching up with your friends, it’s time to party. Take a quick walk or cab to the heart of the Vegas strip and dance the night away, you can bet it’ll be a blast!
HollywoodLifers, what’s your favorite thing to do in Las Vegas? Share your thoughts with us!