On Oct. 11 Joe Jonas revealed that he lost his virginity to his ex-girlfriend Ashley Greene, but there’s so much more to know about the beautiful actress who starred in ‘Twilight’! Here are 5 fast facts about Joe’s ex-flame.
1. She got her big break in Twilight. Ashley Greene, 29, played Edward Cullen’s adopted sister Alice in the original film adaptation of Stephanie Meyer’s bestselling Twilight novel and its four sequels. She began dating Joe Jonas, 27, while shooting the final film in 2011, when she was 23.
2. She’s the video game voice of Batgirl. In 2015’s Batman: Arkham Knight, Gotham City Stories, and Batgirl: A Matter Of Family, Ashley was the voice of Batgirl AKA Barbara Gordon.
3. She’s a huge animal lover. In 2010, Ashley represented Avon’s policy of not testing on animals. Her work with them earned her an award from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals later that same year. You go girl!
4. She’s still got a lot going on. Ashley may have slowed down a bit after Twilight ended in 2012, but she’s picking up speed again now! In 2012, she starred in Urge and In Dubious Battle, as well as the TV series Rogue. In 2017 you can see her in Max & Me and Antiquities, so keep an eye out for her!
5. She’s got a new beau. Though people have been chatting about her past relationship with Joe Jonas, she is now happier than ever with Paul Khoury, an Australian TV personality, musician and voie actor. The couple posts tons of pics together with their pups (he calls her their “mommy” — so cute!) and she recently shared a sweet message for Paul on his birthday. “Happy birthday to one of the most amazing humans I know. My ❤️. The world is a better place with you in it.” How sweet?!
HollywoodLifers, what do you love most about Ashley? Share your thoughts with us!