Apparently JLo was right: love don’t cost a thing! Shia LaBeof and Mia Goth’s wedding proved just that — the two got married in Las Vegas on Oct. 10, and the entire package cost under a thousand dollars! Talk about a deal.
Shia LaBeouf may have Transformers money, but he’s not spending it! The actor, 30, married his on-again off-again girlfriend of four years Mia Goth, 23, on Oct. 10 in a Las Vegas wedding and according to TMZ, he chose the $700 “Elvis Blue Hawaii” wedding package. So, what exactly does that entail?
After taking a look at the Viva Las Vegas wedding chapel website, we found out everything that package includes.
– Elvis as Minister and will Sing Three Songs
– Hula Dancer (or Showgirl or Priscilla)
– Appropriate Music and Decor
– Theatrical Lighting and Fog
– 6 Rose Bouquet for the Bride
– Matching Boutonniere for the Groom
– 10 Candid Ceremony Prints
– Names In Lights on the Marquee
– Video of the Ceremony
– Free Wedding Website and Wedding Invitation
– Courtesy round-trip limousine service from any hotel on The Strip or Downtown
– Wedding Coordinator
– Chapel fee
I mean, duh he had to get the lighting and fog right? Either way, the video of the wedding did look like the couple were very happy! She also looked adorable in a short, white mini dress, while he wore a traditional tuxedo. It looks like she also got a ride in a pink convertible by the one and only (and very tan) Elvis.
The newlyweds first met on the set of their 2012 movie, Nymphomaniac. They were rumored to be engaged in March 2015 when she was spotted wearing a huge diamond ring. However, we confirmed their engagement in March 2016, when a source told us that she was very in love with him, and he felt like she “really gets him,” and “inspires the creative artist in him.”
HollywoodLifers, are you shocked to see that these two tied the knot in Las Vegas?