Paris Fashion Week may have just come to an end, but we’re still obsessing over all of the gorgeous beauty looks. Leading the pack was model-of-the-moment Gigi Hadid, who attended the Givenchy show with a half sleek, half bombshell curls style. Click ahead for her hairstylist’s exact how-to.
Whether she was walking the runway or sitting front row, Gigi Hadid totally slayed at Paris Fashion Week. In one of her best beauty moments, the 21-year-old sat front row at Givenchy with boyfriend Zayn Malik and a super chic hairstyle.
Wearing her long blonde locks loose, the crown of Gigi’s head appeared sleek and brushed back while the rest of her hair was styled into voluminous curls. If you want to copy Gigi for your next night out, her hairstylist Jen Atkin shared the step-by-step process for her exact look.
1) Prep hair while it’s still damp by evenly applying the Kardashian Beauty Smooth Styler Blow Dry Cream, $13.99, from roots to ends.
2) Blow dry your hair (Jen used the new Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer, $399.99) and use a round boar bristle brush.
3) Next, curl your hair with a 1.25″ iron, wrapping thick sections of hair around the iron to create loose waves.
4) To create the sleek look at the root, apply Kerastase Forme Fatale Gel, $36, to the first three inches of your hair, starting at the root, and brush back. Use a strong-hold hairspray on top of the gel and blow dry with cold air on the lowest setting for one minute to lock the hair in place.
5) To finish, mist your hair all over with the Redken Shine Flash 02, $13.88, for lightweight hold and a glossy finish.
HollywoodLifers, would you ever try this half sleek, half wavy style?