Makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury has just launched a new collection at Bloomingdale’s and now, you can shop the exact products to get her ‘New York Uptown Girl’ makeup.
To celebrate her Bloomingdale’s launch, Charlotte Tilbury, who works with stars like Kim Kardashian, Kate Bosworth, Gigi Hadid and many more, created a New York version of her “Uptown Girl” makeup look.
She said: “The Miss Bloomingdale’s Uptown Girl is a glossy, ethereal look that’s all about flawless skin, a flattering smoky eye, and fuller, wider, lit from within lips — with a touch of New York City cool.”
Here is the exact breakdown from Charlotte as modeled on Jamie Chung:
“1. Prep skin and ensure a flawless canvas with the best-selling Magic Cream and then create a soft-focus finish and instant “spotlight effect” with Wonderglow. This is the perfect base for Magic Foundation, which delivers a flawless, poreless finish. Use the Mini Miracle Eye Wand to instantly waken the eyes and fix imperfections with The Retoucher.
2. Use Brow Lift to brush up the brows, enhance their natural shape and fill-in hairs.
3. For the “Miss Bloomingdale’s Uptown Girl” Look, take the Uptown Girl Luxury Palette and wash the ‘prime’ shade across the lid, working backwards and forwards and pop it into the inner corner of the eye. Next, take the ‘enhance’ shade and wash across the lid and run along the lash-line for extra definition.
5. Cheat your way to killer cheekbones with the beloved Filmstar Bronze & Glow. Apply the ‘sculpt’ shade and contour — simply suck in your cheeks and follow the hollow. Next, using the ‘highlight’ shade, lightly dust on top of the cheekbones and temples. Don’t forget to blend, blend, blend!
6. Trace the natural line of your lips with Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk and fill them in with the Matte Revolution Lipstick in Bond Girl. This is the perfect berry shade for a cool, wearable, fabulous New York City twist.
7. Finish with a swish and pop of Cheek to Chic Blusher in Love Glow on the apples of the cheeks.”
This entire look is also available for sale at Bloomingdale’s!
HollywoodLifers, do you love the Charlotte Tilbury Uptown Girl