Kate Hudson always looks so effortlessly cool yet polished, and now we have the exact details on her look, including the drugstore makeup she wore at the premiere for ‘Deepwater Horizon’ on Sept. 19.
Kate Hudson rocked the cool-girl hair and makeup at the premiere for her film Deepwater Horizon in New Orleans on Sept. 19.
Makeup artist Debra Ferullo told us the inspiration was “a soft eye as the main focus to compliment dewy skin, soft lips and Kate’s amazing lashes.”
Key products used for glowing skin? Physicians Formula#InstaReady Beauty Balm BB Cream SPF 30 in Light/Medium, Physicians Formula #InstaReady Contour Trio BB Stick SPF 30 in Bronze and Physicians Formula #InstaReady Contour Trio BB Stick SPF 30 in Blush.
For her sexy eyes, Debra said: “Kate has incredible lashes, so I really wanted them to stand out as the focus of her look.”
She used three coats of the Physicians Formula Eye Booster Instant Lash Extension Kit on both the top and bottom lashes.
For her pout, Debra says she “made [her] own shade of lipstick using a Kryolan lip palette. I mixed a few bronzed colors to create the perfect bronzy gold and sparkling lip color to tie in the look and make it complete.”
Kate’s hair was done by David Babaii for Kérastase Paris, her longtime stylist and friend. He told us the inspiration for her hairstyle: “Kate’s look tonight is super chic and cool. I wanted to give her a rock-n-roll vibe and opted for a very texturized look with a bold center part. It is so hot here in New Orleans so the products were key here to beat the humidity!”
Get the look:
1. First, prep hair with Bain Chronologiste and Crème Chronologiste.
2. On wet hair, apply L’incroyable Blowdry Lotion all over. This all-in-one product fought frizz in the high humidity.
3. Rough dry hair. Mist Elixir Ultime Bi-Phase Spray Oil all over your dry locks.
4. David created “little bends” throughout hair with a 1” curling iron. He wanted her hair to look very texturized and undone, so he curled hair in alternating directions.
5. He broke up waves with his fingers and sprayed on more Elixir Ultime Bi-Phase Spray Oil. David says: “I love this oil because it is lightweight and doesn’t leave that greasy feel you find with other oil-based products.”
6. Finally, David sprayed Laque Dentelle on a toothbrush and to smooth any flyaways.
HollywoodLifers, do you love Kate Hudson’s Deepwater Horizon premiere beauty look?