Wow! Jennifer Lopez looked sexier than ever as she celebrated her 47th birthday in Las Vegas on July 24. She literally looks half her age — read some of her beauty tips below!
Jennifer Lopez, along with famous pals Cristiano Ronaldo, French Montana, LaLa Anthony and Leah Remini, celebrated her birthday at the Nobu Villa at the top of Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace. The insane space overlooks the Las Vegas strip and goes for a cool $35,000 a night! Talk about a birthday present!
She looked stunning in a green sequin Zuhair Murad dress with exposed bra and a high leg slit. Get some of her beauty secrets below.
1. She gets a healthy start to the day. She drinks BodyLab shakes to fill up before her workouts, which she prefers to do in the morning. She trains with Tracey Anderson in L.A. who says, “We change the workout every 10 workouts. That’s the secret. We can only stay on a movement every 10 days.” This “tricks” the muscles and keeps them guessing.
2. She avoids caffeine and alcohol. “I don’t drink or smoke or have caffeine. That really wrecks your skin as you get older,” she told Us Weekly.
3. She stays safe in the sun. “I’m rarely in the sun, but if I am, I wear a lot of sunscreen. I’ve never been one to take a lot of sun, which is why my skin has maintained itself,” J-Lo says.
4. She gets her beauty sleep. “I love a good nine or 10 hours, but I can never get that. So seven or eight is mandatory. [If I don’t get it] I just don’t feel right. I start feeling crazy, I get emotional and I feel tired all the time.”
5. She makes eating healthy & working out a fun family activity. “With my son and daughter, I try to teach them the right things to eat: a lot of greens, fruits and grains. They’re starting to learn that’s a way of life. When they ask me why I exercise, I say, ‘So I can maintain a good weight and run around with you,'” Jennifer has said.
HollywoodLifers, are you obsessed with Jennifer Lopez’s birthday beauty?