Ariana Grande rocked an ‘alien birthday princess space ponytail,’ as she called it, at the B96 Summer Bash on June 26 — get her exact look below!
Ariana Grande, 23, stepped up her ponytail game for her birthday on June 26. She performed a show and looked amazing with the elevated version of her signature style. Copy it with tips from her stylist below!
Hairstylist Chris Appleton used the complete Uberliss Maintenance System to create the look. Ariana celebrated her birthday by performing a show at the Allstate Arena.
“The Uberliss maintenance line perfectly enhanced Ariana Grande’s signature look. To top it all off, I added some hoops for more attitude,” Chris said. Hair hoops are pretty trendy right now — Christina Aguilera rocked them in early May.
Ariana Grande’s Birthday Hair — Signature Ponytail With A Twist
Here’s how to get the exact look with directions from Chris.
1. “First prep the hair with Uberliss Hydrating Shampoo and Uberliss Hydrating Conditioner to add moisture and light weight to the hair.
2. Blow dry the hair smooth.
3. Then loosely curl the hair with a 1.3/4 curling iron to create loose waves.
4. With a middle part, braid the middle of the hair and add jewels for additional detail. On Ariana , Chris used custom made hoops.
5. Take a section of hair, from the ears up to the crown, and tie in a ponytail.
6. Finish using Uberliss RituOil for hold and super shine.”
Her stunning makeup — pink eyeshadow, thick, black liner, nude lips and bold brows — was done by Omar Rokael Lizama.
Did you love Ariana Grande’s birthday ponytail? Will you try to copy her look?