Sadly, PrankvsPrank’s Jeana and Jesse decided to take a break from their relationship and from daily vlogging on May 18, but not before creating some legendary prank videos during their 7 years on YouTube. See five of the absolute best, right here!
We’re heartbroken that Jesse Wellens, 33, and Jeana Smith, 33, from PrankvsPrank decided to take a break on May 18. To drown our sorrows, we rushed to YouTube to relive the better days of the BFvsGF duo. We’ve put together a list of Jesse and Jeana’s 5 most epic pranks of all time, here!
[hl_amazon_single url=”http://www.amazon.com/RZF-Womens-Prankvsprank-Prank-T-Shirt-S/dp/B010OXF97G?ie=UTF8&creativeASIN=B010OXF97G&linkCode=w00&linkId=S5LGMRNED44V2DJ2&ref_=as_sl_pc_qf_sp_asin_til&tag=hollywoocom-20″ header=”Shop” title=”PrankvsPrank T-Shirt”]
Nothing sucks more than seeing two people who seem totally perfect for each other break up. Jesse and Jeana admitted on May 18 that the pressure of daily vlogging made their relationship really hard, and after almost a decade they decided to break up. We can’t believe how long they lasted considering all of the pranks they pulled on each other, but clearly there was a lot of love there. To reminisce about the good times, we looked back on their most epic pranks.
1. PrankvsPrank’s biggest video ever was when Jeana tricked Jesse into thinking she cheated on him – using a fake head! She shot the brutal prank back in 2012, and the video has over 45 MILLION views on it! Buy an adorable PrankvsPrank t-shirt, here!
2. Then there was the time when Jesse pranked Jeana into thinking that their beloved cat Nylah fell out of their high rise window to it’s death! To be honest, this prank was way more upsetting than funny, but it’s probably one of the most extreme pranks we’ve ever seen!
3. Okay, spiders are horrifying creatures, but Jesse and Jeana’s spider prank was epic. It wasn’t even so much a prank as Jesse straight up cornering and tormenting Jeana with a huuuge spider, but we couldn’t stop laughing when she desperately screams “please, please I’m begging you, please!”
4. Basically the worst thing you can do to a woman is cut her hair. That’s exactly what Jesse made Jeana believe back in 2011! Luckily it was just a fake extension that he “snipped”, but Jeana didn’t know that before she screamed “I hate you!” repeatedly.
5. So, what’s the worst prank you can pull on a guy? Make him believe you destroyed the tickets to a playoff game! Jesse loves the Flyers, so Jeana pretended to burn his tickets. He realized it was a prank though… see how she turned it around to trick him twice!
HollywoodLifers – what was your favorite PrankvsPrank video ever? Share your thoughts with us!