Wow, we did not see this coming! The New York Times released an article on May 14 about many creepy encounters women had had with Donald Trump. However, Rowanne Brewster Lane claims that she was actually ‘flattered’ by his behavior. Here’s 5 things to know about Donald’s ex.
Donald Trump’s ex from the 90’s Rowanne Brewer Lane is not happy after the New York Times claimed she was demeaned by Donald back when they met at a pool party at one of his hotels. She claims she was actually “flattered” by his creepy comment! Learn more about this woman, here.
1. Rowanne met Donald at a pool party in 1990. The pair began chatting at Donald’s Mar A Lago hotel, and Donald asked her to try on a swimsuit for him. Once she put it on, he took her to the pool to show her off and called her a “stunning Trump girl.”
2. She was a model. Rowanne was a model when she met Donald. As a matter of fact, she wanted to skip the party where she met him, but her modelling agent insisted she go.
3. Rowanne was featured in an explosive New York Times article about how Donald treats women. She told her story about meeting him in Mar a Lago and trying on the bathing suit. Though she was the major interview for the piece, she was angry to be a part of it.
4. She was actually “flattered” by Donald’s comment. “I told The Times that I was flattered by that comment, I was shocked and flattered, the exact opposite of what they depicted,” she said to Inside Edition, angered by how the Times portrayed her.
5. She is a Trump supporter. Rowanne says she will be supporting Donald come Nov.. She thinks he’s doing a great job and hates that she was part of a plot to bring him down. Yikes.
HollywoodLifers – what do you think of Rowanne’s comments regarding the NYT article? Share your thoughts with us!